Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
If Canberra's front row come out and play like they did this week, it will be another breezy night. We will just trample over them.

Raiders will probably come out hard after getting smashed by Penrith, but it won't matter.

Broncos: 342 - Raiders: 2
That’s 57 tries - all converted!

Raiders will probably come out hard after getting smashed by Penrith, but it won't matter.

Broncos: 342 - Raiders: 2

That will be the score if we lose the penalty count.

We lost in round 6 of 1998 to Manly.

So anyone know the last time we have gone 6-0 to start the season.

I'll guess 1997, but I haven't checked yet

Yep

Hetherington 80 minutes two weeks in a row, very busy and a good try chasing through after playing it and it rebounded a bit- good kick from Mozer. Just your typical Hetherington performance, busy and on the ball. He could easily come back in next week against the Raiders.

You got it.

Brisbane went 7-0 until they lost to the Panthers in Round 8.

The interesting thing about that Round 6 1998 game was that the two teams had met in Round 1. Bill Harrigan was criticised for sending 2 players off for Manly in a fiery second half. Steve Clark was under all sorts of pressure from the media and Manly went onto win 28-4 off the back of a 13-4 penalty count.

Brisbane actually won their opening 8 games in 1996, but they forfeited their Round 1 clash against the Warriors, so it doesn't count.

I guess there's a slight chance Haas might cop a fine for his love slap but that'll be it.

If we keep trying to score off every play and not respecting possession or building pressure then we are going to come up against a team who makes us pay for it. Canberra will not be that team. Broncos 30+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Wild Horse
  • Skathen
  • pennywisealfie
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ivanhungryjak
  • leon.bott
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Browny
  • mrslong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.