Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Everyone who keeps saying our young halves arent setting the world alight in Qcup etc are missing the point. We won in 2006 with fucking Shane Perry. Mr no one. He just helped control the game so Lockyer could step back and come in for the attacking plays. That's exactly what we need. Mr average that can control the team, kick well and defend alright.

But seriously, its not possible to win games against decent opposition when you don't have a fullback. The only game we won this year was against a team who also don't have a fullback.

Yeah but who is our Lockyer though? Coz I sure don't see Milf or Niko being close to what 06 Lockyer was.

Seibs was meant to be attacking whiz. And with the talent we have should be. BUT why are we so one dimensional, 5 hitups and a bomb.. we did not offload in play at all only when we were behind 10 on the scoreboard. Gillett used to be an offensive weapon now looks scared to pass. And the outball back to inside back out to boyd on the inside does not work when u have a slow ass Boyd running who is too afraid to run at full pace. Use Roberts instead. Titans did it against Knights with gordon and scored cause he runs harder than Boyd!!
Yeah Gordon is older than Boyd, has had worse injuries and is on about 1/4 of the money and **** would I love to have him instead. Actually seems like a good likeable bloke too. Judging from body language, interviews and social media, none of the team spend any time at all with Boyd.

Much better performance, some continuity of our starting 17 and I think we should be much better. Some unlucky plays and some shit calls, they should of put old mate in the bin. Also some soft d but I can handle that loss.

I personally don't think we took a step forward today, more of a step sideways.

Absolute pathetic that Roberts wasn't given any early ball in that final set. Not once did we even look like shaping up for a set play that involved him. The only time he touched it was when we started trying to keep the ball alive on the final tackle. We are absolutely clueless in attack. All the good teams run their plays at such speed, whereas we look so lethargic and slow in all our movements.

Sutton was offside in both instances in his try

I was screaming this at the Mrs. who was desperately trying to bury her head in her phone lol. I know we weren't fantastic but losing a close one when something like that is on the scoreboard shits me.

Much better performance, some continuity of our starting 17 and I think we should be much better. Some unlucky plays and some shit calls, they should of put old mate in the bin. Also some soft d but I can handle that loss.

I can handle losing if we are genuinely the worse team over the 80 minutes but I haven’t been able to say that for the last 3 weeks and it is breaking me each week.

That pinball, offside deflection try sums up our luck this year. If there is one benefit from the loss.... I pray to god we see a different spine next week.

Absolute pathetic that Roberts wasn't given any early ball in that final set. Not once did we even look like shaping up for a set play that involved him. The only time he touched it was when we started trying to keep the ball alive on the final tackle. We are absolutely clueless in attack. All the good teams run their plays at such speed, whereas we look so lethargic and slow in all our movements.

That's probably going to be a problem until we stop having 2 fullbacks in the halves.

Everyone who keeps saying our young halves arent setting the world alight in Qcup etc are missing the point. We won in 2006 with fucking Shane Perry. Mr no one. He just helped control the game so Lockyer could step back and come in for the attacking plays. That's exactly what we need. Mr average that can control the team, kick well and defend alright.

But seriously, its not possible to win games against decent opposition when you don't have a fullback. The only game we won this year was against a team who also don't have a fullback.

Its fine having a Shane Perry when your team has the likes of Locky, Webcke, Thorn, Civoneciva, Hodges, Berrigan, KHunt, Carroll etc. Battle hardened players who proved themselves at the top level. Mr average isnt going to help with a side like we have now. We just dont have the 2006 quality in this team.

Our spine has been shit for years, we've just been ignoring cause we made the finals year in year out. But we never seemed like winning or even a force after 2015.

1. Boyd needs a bullet. Seriously I wouldnt shed a tear if he does an ACL. Hasnt been the same since 2016, and Bennett in his infinite wisdom thougt it be a great idea to sign on for a long term deal.

6. Milf. He shows signs, he just needs a 7 to take the pressure of his game so he can play a natural 6.

7. Nik. I actually like Nik, he always looks dangerous with ball but hes too much like Milf. Couldnt organise a meal at maccaz. 14 on the bench

9. Mac. well Mac, Ive always said we'll never win a prem with him at 9

Our season is done.

Hello 2020?

We don’t have enough players that can actually read the game in front of them or catch, pass, tackle...i don’t know how Wayne got wins, either way in the end it didn’t matter because we didn’t have a chance of winning the whole thing anyway with that performance in the finals.

It looks more and more like having out and out game breakers doesn’t really matter much if you can’t do any of the basics.

What I’d give for some good old boring jack reed in defence instead of bird... **** the shine is coming off him real quick.

If you’re a winger and can’t catch how are you even in the nrl? Also oats can get fucked if he wants big dollars, his good vs his bad equal themselves out to and average winger.

Haas is a beast but wtf is the coach doing playing a 19 year old 80 mins as a middle forward with no real support around him? I don’t care if he can do it or not that’s a great way to get injured from fatigue from a young body. **** me dead that’s some madness right there.

Boyd’s done! he looks cooked, he may think he’s fit and fast but he isn’t either and has horrible field position that has a look of CBF I’ll save myself for later. We don’t have a fb. Maybe bird (gets him out of left center)

If we are going to suck I’d rather fafita starting left edge he needs the experience plus Glenn is just ineffective now.

What to go with staggs (bench hooker anyone).

My post is all over the place sorry

Milford needs a halves partner that will allow him to play second receiver. He is so much better when he is allowed to play wider of the ruck, but he just isn't able to with Nikorima as his halves partner.

What's the deal with Turpin? Is there anything that stops him from playing 1st grade outside of Seibold just not selecting him? This young forward pack can be super gun if they perform, but Macca at 9 will hold them back

What's the deal with Turpin? Is there anything that stops him from playing 1st grade outside of Seibold just not selecting him? This young forward pack can be super gun if they perform, but Macca at 9 will hold them back

I actually thought Macca wasn’t too bad today.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.