POST GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

As mentioned above, it's Kasey Badger so not surprising. She's good for a head scratcher or two.
Great win. Raiders were always a danger. We weren't great. We aren't ruthless. But ffs can score some lovely tries. I love the way we play. No grub..no excuses just win. Getting better every week. Kobe tackle sells it. Pat said he is doing that at training..if we are doing that self inflicted..no other team can go with us. Defence or Attack. so many options. Reyno must be loving us winning without his mastery

Just remembered Joel Caine and some other SB plodder chatted for 10 mins last night about how the Raiders were amazing value and our luck of scoring long range tries and tries off kicks would end tonight.

Likely they were trying to get people to load up on Raiders, but still.

Got covered in rain but so worth it

I just want to shout out to Corey Jensen. flying massively under the radar for his performance tonight.

18 runs for 198m and 26 tackles with 0 misses
Legend. Best value prop in the game and no nonsense. Has to be one of best recent buys. Hope we are saying that about Baker in next few years. Jensen didnt deserve to sit out last year GF. but no kicking stones. has been immense this year

I just want to shout out to Corey Jensen. flying massively under the radar for his performance tonight.

18 runs for 198m and 26 tackles with 0 misses
Is he even in the conversation for origin?

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • rnabokov
  • Johnny92
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.