POST GAME [Round 7, 2024] Broncos vs Raiders

Baker could be this years Palasia for us.

Was pretty average at the start of the year, but got better as the year went on.

Still think full strength Willison should be ahead of him currently, just huge for momentum coming off the bench with Kobe.

Baffling the decision. It was either a try or dead by Canberra. Of all the things it was not, was a knock on.

The question is, whose baffling decision was the way game re-started.. Badger or Butler?

I ask because Badger said publicly that the Raiders kicked the ball over the dead ball line

Madden starting to show what he can do when he can string a few games together playing in a firing team. He looked really good behind our dominant forwards, good signs.

The Jensen and Scott comparison is a good one but you know who I reckon he is more like - Steven Price.

raiders in trouble then

I guess the one positive is that they have a replacement in Adam Cook who's been killing it in NSW Cup this year.

If he can build a good combination with Strange, with the forward pack Canberra have and their style of play, they could surprise some sides.

I wonder if Raiders would be regretting letting Schneider go, though.

The question is, whose baffling decision was the way game re-started.. Badger or Butler?

I ask because Badger said publicly that the Raiders kicked the ball over the dead ball line
This is what spun me out too…
He wasn’t gripping it, so it “kicked out of his hand” no penalty try, fine.
However, how the **** wasn’t it Broncos ball, when Raiders kicked it dead?

The Cobbo no-try is pretty consistently how they rule it. It’s just usually a hand instead of a boot from the defending team pushing it dead. And that’s fair game because he wasn’t actually holding the ball. Just one of those things where a 20m tap and 7 tackle set feels unfair.

Thought everyone played well bar hunt.

Carrigan definitely sent him a few death stares. Like mate what the ****....

Cobbo is turning into an excellent centre. Seems to be really using his frame now to push through the line. Very GI like.

Dudes I have given shit to recently all played well - Oates, baker, madden. Keep it up lads.

It's such a shame for Madden that he has arguably his best game for us since he joined and he's back to reserve grade the following week.

I honestly wouldn't be against giving Reyno another week and bring him back for the Roosters. You don't take chances with hammies, especially at his age. If he comes back too early and aggravates it, he's looking at over a month on the sideline which we just can't afford.

Cobbo is turning into an excellent centre. Seems to be really using his frame now to push through the line. Very GI like.

Dudes I have given shit to recently all played well - Oates, baker, madden. Keep it up lads.
I thought hunt had a diabolical 10 minutes but was pretty serviceable for the rest of the game. Can't wait to get piakura back

In that case, Keep giving players shit please.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • mrslong
  • Morkel
  • john1420
  • bazza
  • Financeguy
  • broncsgoat
  • Skyblues87
  • Mister Wright
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • Manifesto
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.