10 Haas
11 Fifita
12 Gillett
13 Carrigan

14 Knik
15 TPJ
16 Joffa/Flegler
17 Glenn/Sua

Never really seen the point of Carrigan as a bench player really, i prefer impact from the bench. He could handle starting lock or prop easily. If we are going to develop these younger guys this year anyway we might as well start now.
Boy, we think alike. No change from that list for me.

Sharks haven't been great last couple of weeks. We have our first choice forwards for the first time this year.

I wonder could we use Fifita as cover for center with the rest to shuffle around if we dont have Staggs on the bench. Would leave room to put Niko to super sub

Sharks haven't been great last couple of weeks. We have our first choice forwards for the first time this year.
Well, they certainly weren't great in the first half of their game last week but **** me, the second half was totally different. It was a hell of a comeback.

I'd be running with

8 Lodge
9 Macca
10 Haas
11 Fifita
12 Gillett
13 Carrigan

14 Knik
15 TPJ
16 Joffa/Flegler
17 Glenn/Sua

Never really seen the point of Carrigan as a bench player really, i prefer impact from the bench. He could handle starting lock or prop easily. If we are going to develop these younger guys this year anyway we might as well start now.

Joffa and Glenn to round out the bench

Throw in flegler to

Last edited:
I'd be running with

8 Lodge
9 Macca
10 Haas
11 Fifita
12 Gillett
13 Carrigan

14 Knik
15 TPJ
16 Joffa/Flegler
17 Glenn/Sua

Honestly, that pack and bench could do anything they want to any opposition if they all turn up ready to play.

This didn't really fit anywhere else.

58372527_2348980551819070_2140512572481208320_n.jpg
Savage, but funny!

Someone sent this to me the other day. Also savage, but I had to laugh!
0A1BE418 D8E9 44F9 8446 C299693F4A1C

Even if we lose, we need a game with less than ten missed tackles and as close to zero as possible errors. I'd be happy with a narrow loss if those things are achieved, more so than if we fluke a flogging of the sharks.

That said, a nice convincing win is about due.

>10 missed tackles and close to zero errors, we'll beat any team, easily.

Hopefully Niko has a shocker and change will finally be made

>10 missed tackles and close to zero errors, we'll beat any team, easily.

That's what they should aim for. I think you would have to do that just to be a chance against the Roosters and Storm this year. Missed tackles in particular are out of control this year.

Active Now

• Painin the Haas
  • john1420
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • abashii
  • Sproj
  • Brotherdu
  • FACTHUNT
  • TimWhatley
  • Fitzy
  • mystico
  • davidp
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Lostboy
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.