PRE-GAME Round 7 - Broncos vs Sharks

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

We don’t have anyone supporting or forward who can offload... he big enough to handle himself in there and smart enough to make the most of offloads. Just have him following them up all game

Yeah that's the attack side handled what about the 30 odd tackles he would have to do.
We really don't need anymore forwards but we could use a 1 and 9 who contribute in attack.

If he drops Carrigan i want Seibold out.

Who else can he really drop haha, Fifita is untouchable, Staggs is our only injury cover if someone 1-7 goes down and Flegler has been awesome most weeks.

I just hope Ofa gets benched, he's comfortably our 4th middle forward in terms of priority.

8. Lodge
10. Haas
13. TPJ

That's the future right there.

Last edited:
Who else can he really drop haha, Fifita is untouchable, Staggs is our only injury cover if someone 1-7 goes down and Flegler has been awesome most weeks.

I just hope Ofa gets benched, he's comfortably our 4th middle forward in terms of priority.

8. Lodge
10. Haas
13. TPJ

Gillett and Fifita in the back row and we should really not get pushed around by anyone

Gillett and Fifita in the back row and we should really not get pushed around by anyone

Been calling for it for weeks. Glenn being dropped is probably best for the make-up of the team. A bench of Staggs, Ofahengaue, Flegler & Carrigan is pretty nice.. Let Fifita & Gillo play 80 on the edges.

More of a supercoach related question, but do we think this cuts Haas' minutes? I can see him getting 55-60 instead of his 70+.

More of a supercoach related question, but do we think this cuts Haas' minutes? I can see him getting 55-60 instead of his 70+.

More petrol in the tank might lead to some attacking stats though. His ppm is ridiculous anyway

More petrol in the tank might lead to some attacking stats though. His ppm is ridiculous anyway

Trying to pick 2/3 of Haas, Friend, and Morgan (vs Dogs). Leaving Friend out feels wrong given that he's allegedly "100%"

Trying to pick 2/3 of Haas, Friend, and Morgan (vs Dogs). Leaving Friend out feels wrong given that he's allegedly "100%"

That’s a good problem to have

I'm playing Friend for sure. Been holding him this long, time for him to pay me back.

I'd probably pick Haas out of him & Morgan, he's a lock for 50 in base, probably even more. Dogs will beat the Cows at ANZ.

Last edited:
I'm playing Friend for sure. Been holding him this long, time for him to pay me back.

I'd probably pick Haas out of him & Morgan, he's a lock for 50 in base, probably even more. Dogs will beat the Cows at ANZ.

Dogs beating the cowboys would make me happy

8. Lodge
10. Haas
13. TPJ

I'd be running with

8 Lodge
9 Macca
10 Haas
11 Fifita
12 Gillett
13 Carrigan

14 Knik
15 TPJ
16 Joffa/Flegler
17 Glenn/Sua

Never really seen the point of Carrigan as a bench player really, i prefer impact from the bench. He could handle starting lock or prop easily. If we are going to develop these younger guys this year anyway we might as well start now.

I'd be running with

8 Lodge
9 Macca
10 Haas
11 Fifita
12 Gillett
13 Carrigan

14 Knik
15 TPJ
16 Joffa/Flegler
17 Glenn/Sua

Never really seen the point of Carrigan as a bench player really, i prefer impact from the bench. He could handle starting lock or prop easily. If we are going to develop these younger guys this year anyway we might as well start now.
That's a pretty impressive pack.

I agree with starting Carrigan at lock and putting TPJ back to the bench.

I got a really good feeling about this game. Don’t know why. Been terrible all year but I just have this feeling. Broncos by 18+

I got a really good feeling about this game. Don’t know why. Been terrible all year but I just have this feeling. Broncos by 18+

Punters would agree with you. For some reason we are paying $1.60 to win.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • kman
  • Canga
  • Allo
  • Rambstien
  • Painin the Haas
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • bert_lifts
  • Galah
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.