Round 7 Discussion

Bulldogs attack reminded me of ours often this year. Absolutely nothing except random forward runs.

What's this?

It was in the pregame when Bennett was brought up, Ennis brought up his stats as a coach and how he's 2nd only to Bellamy in win percentage since his return to Brisbane which would explain why he's getting frustrated.

Bulldogs attack reminded me of ours often this year. Absolutely nothing except random forward runs.

And line dropouts grubber kicks that produce nothing because of directionless attack.

LOL should have taken the 2, only way they will get on the board.

Man this is a rubbish game and you cant blame it on penalties that is for sure.

It's like both try lines are literally made out of the finest coke and they are afraid of generating headlines tomorrow morning

Alive Eve disagrees.

Attacking player can be tackled mid-air, he got tackled and had hands on him & his jersey and the ball came out, hit the ground in a knock on fashion and then he was trying to kick it back, no try.

This game is putting me into a coma.

That 80 minutes was fucking agony.

Attacking player can be tackled mid-air, he got tackled and had hands on him & his jersey and the ball came out, hit the ground in a knock on fashion and then he was trying to kick it back, no try.

I know, but Ferguson is in my SVRL team so I wanted the try lol

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • rnabokov
  • Mustafur
  • Gaz
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.