Round 7 Discussion

I actually thoroughly enjoyed the second half, not sure if it was just me, great defensive effort. Much better than the usual penaltyathon.

Ryan Matterson with 64 tackles!!

Given the roster the Roosters have, if they can only manage 6 against that Dogs outfit, ouch.

Typical Gus crap..."great game, great game only 11 penalties what a great game."

It was a fucking shit game.

Given the roster the Roosters have, if they can only manage 6 against that Dogs outfit, ouch.

Yep, it is frankly disgraceful. They should thank their lucky stars the Cowboys and Parra are dominating the talk about underperforming teams because they are well and truly under the radar in that department.

Ennis came here cause of Bennett in 2006 I think, he must have respect for him. Had one of his best 3 seasons under Bennett too.

I reckon Matterson has overtaken Gillett as the best edge defender after watching him pretty closely the last few weeks. I've never seen a backrower make 65 tackles like he did last night, huge effort.

Kind of annoyed that I tipped the Warriors and then Shaun Johnson & Solomone Kata get ruled out 30 minutes later :/ Hopefully the Warriors can still pull it out at home.

Johnson and Kata were ruled out yesterday when the squads were cut down to 19.

Of course I tipped the Knights as my upset as well. Something needs to be done about teams naming players that they have zero intention of playing.

Pretty early into the day when it was first revealed...

Pretty early into the day when it was first revealed...

Wrong.

24 hours ago was when it came out, and as Harry and I were discussing, our tipping comps at work have to be in before 5pm, I generally enter all of my tips well before that point. Was shitty timing.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • kiwibronco
  • Organix
  • Fatboy
  • Cavalo
  • Manofoneway
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.