Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Arrested Development Reaction GIF

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
They got gassed, it was a very similar game to last year.
There are a lot of players out there who need to own this one. Isaako, Coates, Dearden all the most terrible tonight.
Kev has a lot of work to do, some of these guys are not really first grade standard yet. We have way to many errors in us and our defense is still poor.

Danny I think adds something to this team but tonight wasn't the night for it to show. We can only hope that we are in the frame for some more dependable first graders.

the_next

the_next

NRL Captain
Mar 9, 2018
This team is fucking terrible. When is enough, enough?
Anyone not named Haas, TPJ, Herbie or Riki should be told they can look elsewhere.
This spine is nowhere near NRL
level. A half and fullback are the things we need to get sorted ASAP. Isaako is a massive problem at 1.
Unfortunately it is not looking like Dearden is ready for NRL. Could well be another ‘young gun’ who has been completely hyped by the media.
As for the re-signings of Dearden, Staggs and Coates, I wouldn’t be sorting their futures out until the club can get the players we desperately need in the spine positions.
Poor Dave Donaghy has his work cut out for him and if Kev doesn’t start making this side improve, he won’t last long. We are now 7 weeks in and beside last week against the Panthers I’m not seeing much improvement on 2020.
Listening to Flanagan on Fox, he speaks some good truths about this side. Kevs coaching team could well do with someone like shane’s footy brain.
This year is obviously done so its time to start tapping blokes on the shoulder.
K Hunt SOS

Start. Fucking. Recruiting.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
We can blame the refs all we like, we can blame the conditions all we like, the bottom line is we have a shit, shit football team. No brains, no desire, no clue. Coates had just about his worst game in first grade being terrorized by Sivo, Isaako isn't a fullback, Levi was predictably garbage and Dearden is kidding himself if he thinks he deserves anything more than 200k. The fact that apart from TPJ barging over we never looked like scoring speaks volumes. Our spine is just as bad if not worse than the Dogs. I feel so bad for the likes of Haas and TPJ having to play with this rabble. If someone told me the front office were being bribed by the NRL to sink us for the sake of propping up Brisbane 2, I would not disbelieve it.

3. Haas
2. TPJ

The rest can **** off. Permanently for all I care.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
SOS Boyd
SoS khunt
SoS some guy down the road

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Guys were trying hard but our right hand side was poor. We had no luck either. Terrible night. Bad luck right up until the death. We're being punished for our 6 premierships I'm sure!

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Well............

The NRL should be embarrassed by the efforts of the refereeing in the first half and scheduling of the game.
The Brisbane Broncos should be embarrassed for their effort in the second half.
The Brisbane Broncos can't tackle for shit, truly woeful defence.
Brody Croft cant kick for shit.
Dearden is not the future, set him free, go to the market for a half.
Isaako isn't a fullback, he can't catch for shit.

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
We’Ve shown that if we just play hard and direct up the middle we can hang with teams. Croft’s kicking game is non-existent.

Dearden has had a few games to show some promise, I haven’t seen anything. I think we need to bite the bullet and rebuild the spine. Let Dearden go and cop it if he turns out good. The only thing keeping Isaako in the team is that there’s no other options and no one else can kick goals. If Niu shows anything he should dissolve Isaako.

I can see some of Kev’s tactics coming through and some things are improving but the roster is a mess.

Bringing Miflord back is not the answer. Don’t let the loss fool you to thinking it is. If the club watches tonight and still thinks we don’t need to buy a half I give up.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Volvo Driver
  • Big Del
  • Allo
  • Broncorob
  • Kev_Guz
  • Jedhead
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Bronx48
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.