Select the NSW 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Predict the NSW 17

It's funny because it's wrong, there's no scenario in which Josh Morris isn't selected when healthy.

It's the team that "makes him the most afraid", there is no right or wrong.

Morris doesn't scare anyone.

According to most? I haven't seen any suggestion from anyone that Sezer or Austin is even a chance for origin this year, Pearce, Hodkinson, Maloney, J.Reynolds, A.Reynolds are all still above them in the pecking order.

Austin has been spoken up ever since the City/Country game. Even Sezer has had some backing since the Titans decent run of form last year. It isn't like their selections are completely out of the blue.

Does Pearce, Hodkinson or J. Reynolds really scare anyone?

Austin has been spoken up ever since the City/Country game. Even Sezer has had some backing since the Titans decent run of form last year. It isn't like their selections are completely out of the blue.

animal_communicator_tips_calm_scared_pet.jpg

Unfortunately this thread is predicting the NSW 17, not predicting a hypothetical future roster that might scare someone down the track if they're healthy or keep up their form from last season.

According to who?

The title I threw together in two seconds?

Presto, fixed.

The new staff member vs the old staff member. Is it this fun when Porthoz & I argue?

Unfortunately this thread is predicting the NSW 17, not predicting a hypothetical future roster that might scare someone down the track if they're healthy or keep up their form from last season.

back down mate, the forum is called predict "your" nsw 17 and that is "mine", i swear all you do is look through the forums trying to shut everyoone down and say that there team lists is wrong if i was you i would be focusing on your own team lists. i left out josh morris and beau scott because i belive they are solid players but they dont give nsw that excitement and also i went with some smokeys like blake austin and jack wighton because since hayne left nsw look to lack attack and these players can score from anyone and are both solid in defence as is boyd cordner which is who i picked over beau scott who is just a workhorse

back down mate, the forum is called predict "your" nsw 17 and that is "mine", i swear all you do is look through the forums trying to shut everyoone down and say that there team lists is wrong if i was you i would be focusing on your own team lists. i left out josh morris and beau scott because i belive they are solid players but they dont give nsw that excitement and also i went with some smokeys like blake austin and jack wighton because since hayne left nsw look to lack attack and these players can score from anyone and are both solid in defence as is boyd cordner which is who i picked over beau scott who is just a workhorse

Technically speaking it's called "Select the NSW 17", not "Predict your NSW 17". And yes that's exactly what I do, I search through every thread with a fine-toothed comb looking for your awful team lists, so I can criticize them. It's truly one of the only things in life that brings me joy.

Guys, leave the petty personal stuff out of it. Move on!

But Mum.. he started it..

Well Mum finished it.....and just ask Morkel, mum's a ball breaker......literally.

Mine are not only broken, but in a glass jar on a shelf that is just a little too high to reach.

1. don't care
2. don't care
3. don't care
4. Jennings
5. don't care
6. don't care
7. please pick Pearce. please please please
8. Gallen
9. don't care
10. don't care
11. don't care
13. don't care

14. don't care
15. don't care
16. don't care
17. don't care

Doesn't matter QLD will win 3 - 0

my updated nsw and qld sides after the games ive seen this weekend

QLD

1. darius boyd
2. dane gagai
3. will chambers
4. greg inglis
5. corey oates
6. johnathan thurston
7. cooper cronk
8. matt scott
9. cameron smith
10. nate myles ( only starting for first 20 minutes for his tackling then take him off for a big break and bring on mcguire)
11. josh papalli
12. matt gillet
13. corey parker

14. michael morgan
15. sam thaiday
16. josh mcguire
17. jacob lillyman

other qld options : chris mcqueen, aidan guerra, ben hannant, david shillington, justin o'neill, kule feldt

NSW

1. james tedesco
2. james roberts
3. michael jennings
4. blake ferguson
5. josh mansour
6. blake austin
7. adam reynolds
8. aaron woods
9. robbie farah
10. james tamou
11. greg bird
12. wade graham
13. paul gallen

14. ryan james
15. paul vaughn
16. andrew fifita
17.david klemmer

other options: the trbojevic brothers, boyd cordner, josh jackson, tyson frizell, tretn merrin

God, I hope they pick Austin.

I really hope they do.

He would crumble in the Origin arena.

if i was selecting the NSW 17 i would go with something like.

1. Tedesco
2. Ferguson
3. Jennings
4. Josh Morris
5. Mansour
6. Maloney
7. Reynolds
8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Tamou
11. Cordner
12. Frizell
13. Gallen

14. Moylan
15. Tolman
16. Fifita
17. Klemmer

Not a bad side but I'd be getting Graham in there, probably even before Cordner.

I hope the selectors are as stupid as Joey.

CfFQ5WIUkAAo2z2.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Morkel
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.