10. Tamou
11. Bird
12. Cordner
13. Gallen

14. Klemmer
15. Graham
16. A.Fifita
17. Williams

I'd be picking Thompson before Frizell. Also I'll never understand the Jackson hype.

And if Roberts keeps playing like he has for the last 2 weeks, he should be an automatic pick IMO.

I hope the selectors are as stupid as Joey.

CfFQ5WIUkAAo2z2.jpg:large

That team isn't bad

Dont like Trbojevic on the wing, he is an awesome young winger but he needs some more experience before playing rep. Cordner would have to be amazingly good to start though. Like the pick of Sezer at halfback and he would compliment Austin well.

The halves is obviously just a massive issue for NSW at the moment, they have a lot of guys who have potential to be good at this level, but nobody that is proven, and I don't think they really want to roll with Pearce and Hodkinson again.

I can see Laurie going with Pearce & Sezer actually. You need one of them to be an elite goal kicker, and Sezer is arguably the best goal kicker in the league at the moment, with a good kicking game, they compliment each other well, throw in Tedesco at Fullback and you have a pretty scary 1, 6, 7 combo.

Any combo with the name Pearce in it for NSW loses its scary factor immediately.

Any combo with the name Pearce in it for NSW loses its scary factor immediately.

I dunno, he's definitely improved over the last 2 seasons, as much of a wanker as he is.. Still a good NRL player. Just a matter of whether he can ever transition that NRL skill to the big stage, I'd say this series is probably his last chance.

I really can't think of a halves pairing that NSW should go with. They've really got nobody worth going with. I think Blake Austin might be their best option in the 6 but then I don't know who plays halfback.

The halves is obviously just a massive issue for NSW at the moment, they have a lot of guys who have potential to be good at this level, but nobody that is proven, and I don't think they really want to roll with Pearce and Hodkinson again.

I can see Laurie going with Pearce & Sezer actually. You need one of them to be an elite goal kicker, and Sezer is arguably the best goal kicker in the league at the moment, with a good kicking game, they compliment each other well, throw in Tedesco at Fullback and you have a pretty scary 1, 6, 7 combo.

i dont see how sezer is the best goalkicker in the league one there is blokes like adam reynolds, maloney way ahead of him and two he isnt even good enough to kick his club instead crocker kicks and he isn't even elite :laugh:

thinking about the nsw side and i just remebered the forgotten man of the nsw team. jarrod crocker, to me he has to be in the side

1. james tedesco
2. josh mansour
3. michael jennings
4. jarrod croker
5. james roberts
6. blake austin
7. aidan sezer
8. aaron woods
9. robbie farah
10. james tamou
11. greg bird
12. wade graham
13. paul gallen

14. aiden tolman (not the best impact player but really solid and can come on play big minutes and get the job done)
15. andrew fifita ( can come on and make a majour impact)
16. paul vaughn ( a gun in the making just gets the job done makes heaps of tackles and good metres)
17. david klemmer (impact player, bring him on late in the half and let him rip)

to me thats a really good side and that bench is the perfect mix of impact and solid, the outside backs for me are the perfect combination aswell, jarrod crocker is a gun defender really good at getting on the outside of his man whereas jennings is just so illusive. then youve got josh mansour in my opinion the best winger in the game, gets the set started and makes heaps of metres. as well as the other wing being james roberts, if he makes a break there is no one in the queensland side that will catch him and that scares me

I really can't think of a halves pairing that NSW should go with. They've really got nobody worth going with. I think Blake Austin might be their best option in the 6 but then I don't know who plays halfback.

I think they have to go with Sezer. And give him a decent shot, like they did with Pearce. It helps that he and Austin should suit each others games...and that they play together at club level, so we'll find out if it's true before the selections anyway.

I'm sorry, what?

Best goal kicker in the league? he isn't even the best goal kicker at his club!

thinking about the nsw side and i just remebered the forgotten man of the nsw team. jarrod crocker, to me he has to be in the side

I hope they pick him. He will get shown up defensively IMO.

Re: Predict the Queensland 17

What are you on?

A) Brett Morris will be injured for Origin
B) Jack Wighton over Josh Morris? Lmao
C) Your 2 halves have played 1 first grade game this season
D) No Beau Scott?
E) Nathan Peats lmao

i dont understand you unbreakable in this statement you ridiculed me for picking aidan sezer and blake austin becvause they have only played one first grade game this season and all of a sudden you can see laurie picking sezer, it amazes me that i was the first one to suggest sezer and of course in yur opinion it was wrong and all of a sudden andrew johns picks him and you think its a great idea, your digging yourself a deaper hole mate

Re: Predict the Queensland 17

i dont understand you unbreakable in this statement you ridiculed me for picking aidan sezer and blake austin becvause they have only played one first grade game this season and all of a sudden you can see laurie picking sezer, it amazes me that i was the first one to suggest sezer and of course in yur opinion it was wrong and all of a sudden andrew johns picks him and you think its a great idea, your digging yourself a deaper hole mate

He criticised you about your halves selection before he realised that Aiden Sezer was the best goal kicker in the league.

I think Queensland are going to win, but gee if NSW pick this side I may have second thoughts.

1. Josh Dugan
2. Blake Ferguson
3. Michael Jennings
4. Jarrod Croker
5. Jack Wighton
6. Blake Austin
7. Aidan Sezer
8. Paul Vaughan
9. Robbie Farah
10. Aaron Woods
11. Joel Thompson
12. Greg Bird
13. Shaun Fensom

14. Shannon Boyd
15. James Tamou
16. Bryce Cartwright
17. Trent Merrin

I think Queensland are going to win, but gee if NSW pick this side I may have second thoughts.

1. Josh Dugan
2. Blake Ferguson
3. Michael Jennings
4. Jarrod Croker
5. Jack Wighton
6. Blake Austin
7. Aidan Sezer
8. Paul Vaughan
9. Robbie Farah
10. Aaron Woods
11. Joel Thompson
12. Greg Bird
13. Shaun Fensom

14. Shannon Boyd
15. James Tamou
16. Bryce Cartwright
17. Trent Merrin

You are the biggest Tedesco fan here and you wouldn't pick him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • KateBroncos1812
  • johnny plath
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Redux
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.