Should we be worried for 2017?

Launch was great night, lots of past players, Tallis, Lewis, Reed, Stagg and Lockyer all there. Boyd spoke well, nice touch having the players around the top of the Hall.

Bennett was positive and really sure about things. Glowingly so.

Well done night.

Some of you may find this interesting but last night at the Launch I stupidly took a mate who is a Storm supporter. I was chatting to Alex Corvo as I know his brother and my mate asked Alex "why is Melbourne just so good year after year?" He said they are just isolated, out of the media and incredibly professional. Everything they do is 100%". I jumped in and asked "whats the biggest difference from your point of view between the Storm and the Broncos? He said "we are more casual and although Wayne is a good coach, Bellamy is modern day coach where Wayne is old school. " He did say that JD will make a big impact with our attack this year even though the WCC was a disaster.

So he think JD will really make our attack really potent?

Wonder if sandow will get a go at halfback this season???

Several obstacles.

He doesn't have an NRL contract.
He hasn't done a pre-season.
He is unfit.
He won't play for Norths for a month.

Several obstacles.

He doesn't have an NRL contract.
He hasn't done a pre-season.
He is unfit.
He won't play for Norths for a month.

I asked Wayne last night if he had anything to do with Chris Sandow singing with Norths and he said "did he sign withs did he, I haven't heard".

I asked Wayne last night if he had anything to do with Chris Sandow singing with Norths and he said "did he sign withs did he, I haven't heard".
Ok fair enough...im not worried either way .. but thought be a interesting debate. . Without the foul language

Last edited:
There's a profanity filter if you feel that the bad language detracts from your enjoyment of the forum.

In this case, I believe it was warranted, because **** Chris Sandow.
The language isnt warranted at anytime. . Im not swearing or being rude..im putting a question out there.. nothing more.

Seems a few are a protected species in here

Last edited:
I take more offence from your spelling and grammatical errors than I take from people using profanity, each to their own I guess.
Yes that was poor..lol

Should read before i send...always hated how these phones change words. .

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.