Should we be worried for 2017?

Word on the street is that WB contacted Sandow and told him to get his ass back playing football. Maybe he is another possible option for 2018 especially if he gets his shit together. I love his long kicking game and his frequent X factoring skills. The chances of him slipping on a Bronco jersey is very slim (it may not fit) but in a sport notorious for the unexpected, anything is possible.

All for Jason Demetriou helping with our attack but what about Kevin Walters? I know WB gave him a year off so he could focus on his origin duties but why is he not there now? Was there a falling out?

Some of you may find this interesting but last night at the Launch I stupidly took a mate who is a Storm supporter. I was chatting to Alex Corvo as I know his brother and my mate asked Alex "why is Melbourne just so good year after year?" He said they are just isolated, out of the media and incredibly professional. Everything they do is 100%". I jumped in and asked "whats the biggest difference from your point of view between the Storm and the Broncos? He said "we are more casual and although Wayne is a good coach, Bellamy is modern day coach where Wayne is old school. " He did say that JD will make a big impact with our attack this year even though the WCC was a disaster.
I have no doubts about Wayne's strategic view, management and motivation capabilities, but I am less sure about his tactics. I think that showed last season, after Kevvie's departure.
Hopefully, this is where JD will make the difference Walters made in 2015, and his hiring is a great sign that Wayne recognises his weaknesses and is willing to address them.

The language isnt warranted at anytime. . Im not swearing or being rude..im putting a question out there.. nothing more.

Seems a few are a protected species in here
If profane language upsets you, you should turn your filter on. If you can't or don't know how to do that, I'm happy to do it for you.

All for Jason Demetriou helping with our attack but what about Kevin Walters? I know WB gave him a year off so he could focus on his origin duties but why is he not there now? Was there a falling out?

Because Walters is still QLD coach.

Word on the street is that WB contacted Sandow and told him to get his ass back playing football. Maybe he is another possible option for 2018 especially if he gets his shit together. I love his long kicking game and his frequent X factoring skills. The chances of him slipping on a Bronco jersey is very slim (it may not fit) but in a sport notorious for the unexpected, anything is possible.

Possible ! Maybe Wayne is thinking plan B if we have to wait for taylor! Give him a solid year in Q cup and if he pulls his head in , he gets a chance at a premiership. Who did benji get assigned too ?

Possible ! Maybe Wayne is thinking plan B if we have to wait for taylor! Give him a solid year in Q cup and if he pulls his head in , he gets a chance at a premiership. Who did benji get assigned too ?

Redcliffe Dolphins.

Sorry, are you implying that Sandow and Marshall should've been our halves for this season?

Hell Nooo !!! Just thought it would be interesting to see them play together.

As I understand it mate that head coach origin gig is a full time qrl arrangement. Whilst it doesn't make a full time job in my view, I don't think they want a coach with other work commitments- then again they wanted green didn't they?

I think Waynes spin got me there.. he said that you can't possibly coach origin and assistant coach day to day. That's all good though - he can coach England no problems.

I couldn't be arsed going back through the threads but I seem to recall @1910 saying it was the QRL that blocked Walters return to the Broncos after Origin?

I couldn't be arsed going back through the threads but I seem to recall @1910 saying it was the QRL that blocked Walters return to the Broncos after Origin?
Not sure.. I'm sure the public perception isn't the actual full story or close to it like usual

Active Now

• barker
  • Lurker
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Morkel
  • Manofoneway
  • BooKhaki
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • heartly87
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • LGH
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • mystico
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Fatboy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.