SOO Teams 2010

Agreed with that. Tonga is playing out his skin, and Folau, well.. speaks for itself really.

folau-try-abc.jpg

agreed. but i can see a bad move from the selectors coming and tonga missing out.. hope it isnt so

QUEENSLANDER said:
agreed. but i can see a bad move from the selectors coming and tonga missing out.. hope it isnt so

I have a feeling his form hasn't gone unnoticed, I would be crazy surprised if he wasn't picked.

Yes, but I think they'll also see Boyd as someone who has done the job before, and who is in great form now (still leading the Dally M?) and thus prefer him over Tonga.

And go with something like:

Slater
Boyd
Inglis
Folau
Tuqiri

which is stupid, because tonga has been there and done that and is in better form than probably all of the those 5 mentioned

QUEENSLANDER said:
which is stupid, because tonga has been there and done that and is in better form than probably all of the those 5 mentioned

I fkn love that sig.

i cant see them selecting folau in the centres. its wing or nothing for him.

Bannermania said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

I fkn love that sig.

cheers mate, just made it a matter of seconds ago after reliving 2009 origin through news photos lol

Anonymous person said:
i cant see them selecting folau in the centres. its wing or nothing for him.

I hope so, I'd be very worried about his defence being easilly exploited there.

QUEENSLANDER said:
same scotty. just because we have too many good halves, doesnt mean we have to find a spot for them all. bench should be 4 forwards / backrowers since harrison can cover backspots if need be. also hope friend gets nowhere near the team. so overrated and generic. will go missing in origin. ballin is our man

I always agree with 4 forwards on the bench but if Smith does get named, I think they will go with with Cronk as the utility.

It's a big risk to go in with question marks over JT & Smith fitness and not carry any cover.

is there any doubt over JT now tho, he just played a full 80 against the warriors and came out ok

What's the status on Smith anyway?

Scotty said:
What's the status on Smith anyway?

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27134252-5018993,00.html

Queensland Cameron Smith to consult surgeon about State of Origin selection
By Brent Read and Dan Koch
May 17, 2010 Cameron Smith will consult his surgeon and Queensland coach Mal Meninga before determining whether to make himself available for selection for State of Origin game one.

Smith has his injured right elbow out of a protective brace and is confident he will be fit to take his place at ANZ Stadium on May 26.

However, he has ruled out playing if he is anything less than 100 per cent and has told Meninga if he is selected he will scratch himself from the side if he is not in full training by Saturday.

Answer = not looking great.

i dont expect him to play. courier mail reports ballin or payne are the most likely to take his spot

i hope its payne. his combination with Thurston is great, and he is IMO probably the most damaging dummy half runner in the game.

Man, I was on the QRL website and kept refreshing it...then an hour later, I realised that it will be announced tomorrow.

FAIL.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mr Fourex
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • heartly87
  • Canga
  • TimWhatley
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • bb_gun
  • Broncorob
  • Maroon4life
  • BroncosAlways
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.