State of Origin - Game 2 - Post Match Discussion

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Forgot about Tuquri.

I would certainly have Hodges, don't know about Tuquri because Hodges gets Yow Yeh to play well when he plays with him.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Rock, even on one leg you could have scored that.

Credit where it's due, Mini was solid tonight.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Yow Yeh bad?? Now I have heard it all. FFS. Minimal changes if any at all. I'd probably only bring in Hodges for Nielsen

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
The Rock said:
Alec said:
Hoppa and Hayne defending on the same side. That OZ like banging waiting to happen.

More like..........a match winning TRY waiting to happen! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

[quote="Big Pete":34vl23mu]Hayne at least poses a threat.

The Count does not.

Gee I dunno, he looked pretty threatening tonight, especially with that MATCH SEALING try off Jamie Soward!! icon_thumbs_u

Stuart is asking Gallen, Mannah and Merrin to match Civo, Scott and Hannant in the go forward stakes? No chance.

Civo? Scott? Hannant? Who? [icon_lol1. [icon_shru Completely and utterly out-played.[/quote:34vl23mu]

Haha, mondays expert. Well done icon_thumbs_u

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
user_nat said:
Mini was better than Dugan in game 1.
Mini has always been a top player for the Blues, I would keep him there for game 3 tbh.

No changes for QLD besides Hodges and Parker should start, Harrison to bench. Parker is twice the player.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
The Rock said:
[quote="Big Pete":4bmtl329]Rock, even on one leg you could have scored that.

Credit where it's due, Mini was solid tonight.

Solid? I think he was a bit better than solid. He was good without being outstanding.

Actually **** it. Considering he hasn't played an Origin game in yonks and considering how much pressure he was under (and the team) that was a pretty outstanding performance.[/quote:4bmtl329]

He did his job, he didn't really do anything other than that.

Good on him and we'll see how he goes in Game 3.

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
I was unsure of how Mini was going to go and thought he handled it very well.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I also hope NSW persist with Ennis for as long as he is playing NRL.
A Gidley/Farah DH combo would be much more threatning but as long as the media hypes up Ennis he will keep getting selected.

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
Soward only made 2 tackles.. Where the heck was he hiding in defense?

And missed 5. Has to be a record ratio.

OXY-351

OXY-351

NRL Player
Oct 1, 2008
The Rock said:
Except I made it clear that Minicheillo was a good option at fullback

I actually agree with you ont this. I can't beleive people were knocking his selection. I mean I seriously can't ever remeber Mini having an ordinary game in a "big" match, much less a poor game. The guy is a class act. I hope they stick with him for game 3. The guy deserves it.

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The NSW forwards were nothing special. Yes, their defence is good. So what. And I can't see how they can play any better. Their formula is simple and obvious. They have little brilliance in their side. Qld has stacks - which just wasn't there tonight. There is at least 80% improvement in Qld on tonight's performance.

They had an off night. Meh

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Minichello could hardly bend down to pick the ball up he is so old, he played more soccer then rugby league tonight. He did a good job but not enough to blow him off that is for sure. Just a solid old timer who has experience.

D

dandan

BRL Player
May 3, 2009
Lol @ NSW i think they must be forgetting that there is a game 3..

Facebook & Twitter are going off with NSW supporters...Thats Gold... icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Jedhead
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • Bish
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.