State of Origin Maroon emerging squad

CZ82TDTUsAEvpl6.jpg:large

News Corporation can reveal the QRL has begun inquiries into allegations young gun Valentine Holmes was involved in an incident with police following a night out with Emerging Origin colleagues in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Maroons coach Kevin Walters confirmed this afternoon a number of players face sanctions for breaking team curfew during the annual Emerging Origin camp.

Walters has since spoken to Melbourne ace Cameron Munster, who confessed to breaking a midnight curfew.

Others involved include Broncos duo Anthony Milford and Jarrod Wallace, Roosters hitman Dylan Napa and Newcastle enforcer Korbin Sims.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/...c6021d2b34ac32

Milford?!? That's really disappointing.

The Queensland Rugby League has confirmed that two players will not be considered for selection this year after breaking curfew at the Emerging Origin squad camp in Brisbane.

QRL boss Peter Betros said the unnamed duo would be banned for at least 12 months, just like Dane Gagai who committed a similar offence in 2014.

Better not be any of the Broncos boys.. Hunt, Ofahengaue, Oates were the other Broncos players at the camp.

Meh, none of those players were going to be picked anyway.

Yeah if the camp was held in Brisbane I doubt it's any of our guys . They can go out here anytime. More than likely out of towners.

Meh, none of those players were going to be picked anyway.

I think it might be Holmes and maybe munster

The Queensland Rugby League has confirmed that two players will not be considered for selection this year after breaking curfew at the Emerging Origin squad camp in Brisbane.

QRL boss Peter Betros said the unnamed duo would be banned for at least 12 months, just like Dane Gagai who committed a similar offence in 2014.

Munster was named above as having confessed to breaking curfew.

I was only guessing from the earlier post

Munster was named above as having confessed to breaking curfew.

So were the other 4-5 players named, the article later says that it's an unnamed duo being banned for 12 months.

Unless I've completely misinterpreted the article or something, I dunno how a player can be unnamed if they were literally named a paragraph above.

It's Holmes and Munster.

Yup

[Tweet]694046374057213952[/Tweet]

Poorly worded article I guess, doesn't really matter, neither of those 2 guys were making the team this year.

Active Now

• thenry
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fozz
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • armchair
  • bert_lifts
  • Lostboy
  • The Don
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.