VOTE Team vote for Fullback in 2018

Who should be the Broncos 2018 Fullback

• Total voters
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Don't sell yourself short GK.

Even before the season started there has been plenty of doubt over whether Darius Boyd should be the long term fullback at the club. At least by taking it to a poll we can have quantitative proof of where the consensus lies.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Let's look at Dugan for instance, his an absolute idiot at centre but very solid defensively at Fullback.
I'd say he's a better centre than fullback but that's because he's a shithouse fullback for modern play

Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
No Maranta as an option. Poll is fake news.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Boyd receiving 83.3% of the votes so far.

While he may not be seen as the best fullback in the game, he is the best fullback we have at the club. The idea of moving Milford or Roberts or whichever speedster back there does sound good attack wise, but that's only half the job.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013

While he may not be seen as the best fullback in the game, he is the best fullback we have at the club. The idea of moving Milford or Roberts or whichever speedster back there does sound good attack wise, but that's only half the job.

This, more than anything else is what I think people forget.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
It'll be Boyd, but I hope we get the good Boyd, not the Parra-effort Boyd. I'd love to see a rookie have a crack, just to see how they'd go after half-2/3 of a season, similar to Edwards at Penrith.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014

I also fail to see why we need another fullback in attack. I mean is our attack that useless that we finished second this season in points scored by pure luck?

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
It will be Boyd.

Whether it should be, depends greatly on what other the other players bring, and whether they can organise the team defensively. I would prefer Boyd as left centre, but only if it doesn't affect our defensive structure and organisation.

I still believe Kodi could gun it out there in a Matty Bowen kinda way, but I struggle with who else we would get to pair Milford in the halves in the current circumstances.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosAlways
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Tim K
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.