VOTE Team vote for Fullback in 2018

Who should be the Broncos 2018 Fullback

• Total voters
Old Mate

Old Mate

NRL Player
Jul 5, 2008
Boyd.

Because it's Darius Boyd. Love him or hate him, he's a big name player, and has earned his position in the team. I think what he gives the team is underrated.
I sort of think the opposite, overrated big time.

T

Taylor1921

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2014
What should be a thread, is figuring why Boyd hasn't put pen to paper yet? Something weird is going on..

K

KickHaas

NYC Player
Jul 21, 2017
The suggestion of Minto, while being a delectable option, there is one other suggestion that I, for one, would find far more salutary and salubrious and this player tends to be forgotten far too often and that is......

Paul Hauff

Never, ever Hassle the Hauff.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
What should be a thread, is figuring why Boyd hasn't put pen to paper yet? Something weird is going on..

even Lockyers final contract with us took plenty of time to get sorted ... wasn't even sorted before the end of the season.

could be something as simple as the fact that the salary cap hasn't been officially signed of on yet

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014

They would just be fine tuning the contact. It would help them if they knew how much was next years cap already.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
One of the guys with inside knowledge said something about having a surprise retirement. Could it be that Boyd is waiting to see if we can win it and he might hang up the boots if we do?

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
One of the guys with inside knowledge said something about having a surprise retirement. Could it be that Boyd is waiting to see if we can win it and he might hang up the boots if we do?

Or Thaiday does and Boyd gets his money.

porouian

porouian

QCup Player
Mar 10, 2008
Boyd for mine as well. If we had a depth chart I'd put him at #1 ahead of Isaako and Allen, since I'd prefer Niko at half, Kahu and Roberts where they are, and Bird centre if not lock.

Active Now

• levikaden
  • Santa
  • kat00
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Behold
  • Strop
  • Footy Fanatic
  • john1420
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.