Teen Gold Coast sensation Tanah Boyd set to take NRL by storm

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
who would you want as milfs partner tho

If Boyd's only 16, I doubt Milford will be his long-term halves partner. We should be focused on keeping both (Boyd + Paix). Especially if we never get Taylor back

T

talanoa

NRL Player
Jan 16, 2014
@talanoa would know more about him then me, but I know he plays halfback.

hard to say whom is rated higher internally, but for me i would take paix.
boyd is a good player but at this early stage he doesnt take the line on and he has had the luxury of catching and passing to dave fifita who would make anyone look good. boyd is also suspect in defense.
i like paix more due to the fact he is more robust, has incredible vision, very strong defensivelyand can call plays on the run and isnt a robot.
both kids have good kicking games as well.
in the state champs souths logan had no fifita and boyd was not the same, whereas paix got the mustangs home.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
hard to say whom is rated higher internally, but for me i would take paix.
boyd is a good player but at this early stage he doesnt take the line on and he has had the luxury of catching and passing to dave fifita who would make anyone look good. boyd is also suspect in defense.
i like paix more due to the fact he is more robust, has incredible vision, very strong defensivelyand can call plays on the run and isnt a robot.
both kids have good kicking games as well.
in the state champs souths logan had no fifita and boyd was not the same, whereas paix got the mustangs home.

Yeah Paix was super impressive in state champs.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
They played each other in the MM Grand Final this year. Was a points scoring spree for both of them kicking goals. Defence wasn't on show with 12 tries but attack was plentiful.

91 points (Boyd) and 114 points (Paix) in 10 games is pretty impressive for both of them.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
If Boyd's only 16, I doubt Milford will be his long-term halves partner. We should be focused on keeping both (Boyd + Paix). Especially if we never get Taylor back

Heard a lot of talk re Taylor . Meh ... watched him the last cpl of weeks . Don`t understand the hype . Kodi can grow into the job .

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
Heard a lot of talk re Taylor . Meh ... watched him the last cpl of weeks . Don`t understand the hype . Kodi can grow into the job .

Dont think he will tbh hes done a good job , but we have been used to watching ben hunt for a few years thats why he looks so good

K

Kyall

NRL Player
Oct 4, 2016
I've been thinking the same thing about Taylor, he isn't playing that great and we shouldn't break the bank to get him back.

Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
If we don't break the bank for him we won't get him remember they pay on potential now

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
I've been thinking the same thing about Taylor, he isn't playing that great and we shouldn't break the bank to get him back.
He has been playing pretty well on a team that has had the greatest injury toll of any club this season. He will be the best HB in the comp in three years. It would be pretty handy if he was wearing a Bronco jersey when that occurs earning whatever he pleases. In saying that, the Bronco scenario is a thousand to one.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Taylor ? Does he threaten the line ? Seems slow to me .Playing injured lately ? 2 nd year blues ?
Not the same as his highlight reel the bits I`ve seen this season .

Last edited:
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
He will be the best HB in the comp in three years

And how many times have we heard this about how many different players. There are so many different variables involved that there is no way to know, and to be completely honest, making statements like this just makes people seem moronic.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
And how many times have we heard this about how many different players. There are so many different variables involved that there is no way to know, and to be completely honest, making statements like this just makes people seem moronic.
Of course there are different variables and such. Life has different variables, you or I could keel over tomorrow (being the morons that we are). But if he continues on his current path (with limited variables), then he will be one of the league's star attractions in a couple years time. Of course, I am no clairvoyant and if those dreaded variables kick in, then I could be way off the mark.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Of course there are different variables and such. Life has different variables, you or I could keel over tomorrow (being the morons that we are). But if he continues on his current path (with limited variables), then he will be one of the league's star attractions in a couple years time. Of course, I am no clairvoyant and if those dreaded variables kick in, then I could be way off the mark.

You proved my point. Thanks.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Misleading headline. Thought the storm signed him. Oh well, all the best to the kid regardless

Active Now

• Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jeza23
  • Alec
  • levikaden
  • Santa
  • kat00
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Behold
  • Strop
  • Footy Fanatic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.