Tesi Niu

We're both not good enough for first grade, so we have that in common.
hell yeah omg GIF by Cappa Video Productions

I think you are forgetting Mr. "I can prove Cobbo wasn't ready for origin because he got a concussion" McHunt
Not what I said. But I know written comprehension is not your strong suit.

But the point remains: Selwyn needed more NRL before playing Origin. Not even a controversial opinion.

Not what I said. But I know written comprehension is not your strong suit.

But the point remains: Selwyn needed more NRL before playing Origin. Not even a controversial opinion.

Im very good at comprehension, it came across that him being K.O'd was because he wasn't ready for origin. You were scraping the barrel for reasons to support your argument he wasn't ready and it would damage him as a player.

It is actually one of the weakest replies/ripostes to say, well you never played/coached or whatever to suggest you do not have a right to an opinion.
how is giving a kid shit an opinion?
weak is sitting behind a computer hanging shit on someone trying his best. like I said shit ****

Im very good at comprehension, it came across that him being K.O'd was because he wasn't ready for origin. You were scraping the barrel for reasons to support your argument he wasn't ready and it would damage him as a player.
I said he had the highest error rate in the NRL going into Game 1, and then the highest error rate probably in Origin history in Game 2, then he didn't last two minutes in Game 3. You joined those dots, but I'm also happy to say I think the tackle where he knocked himself out was amateurish. I don't see why I should feel bad about that. The kid just needs some more game time. He's definitely freakish but he's still growing into his body and prone to slipping over and fumbling. Give him another year. Is saying a kid his age, with so few games in first grade, will be an Origin player in a year's time really such an insult?

Is he trying his best when he stops running? Or when he's found out of position slowly walking back? He'll cop shit from fans so long as he keeps playing like shit. Get over it.
don't have to get over shit ! shit ***** like you is the reason why mental health is a big issue these days.

don't have to get over shit ! shit ***** like you is the reason why mental health is a big issue these days.
Mate, actually look at what I have posted about Tesi over 18 months and see if you are tarring me inappropriately. Everything I have said is an opinion.

Bagging out football players isn't new, so maybe his struggles are something else.

Mate, actually look at what I have posted about Tesi over 18 months and see if you are tarring me inappropriately. Everything I have said is an opinion.
i haven't pointed fingers, i have commented on a post . calling out people that are going beyond opinion and constructive criticism, that's who I have the issue with.
You called me out and I responded.

Bagging out football players isn't new, so maybe his struggles are something else.
Dosen't make it acceptable, especially when it's someone learning their trade. But hey
maybe I just have better morals, and feel we should back our young players instead of giving them shit.

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • BroncoFan94
  • bb_gun
  • BroncosMan
  • Broncorob
  • BroncosAlways
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Alec
  • ell.d33
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Santa
  • Rowdy124
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.