hodges
reed
hoffman
.. other winger

pretty clear where the problems lie.

bottom 4 spine, easily.

Last edited:
It's right up there.

Which just further illustrates how weak our spine, coach and just general gameplan is.

My wife is a Panthers girl so I end up watching most Panthers games. They recruited this little guy that apparently was unwanted at Cowboys called James Segeyaro. What the hell was GeeGee doing when this guys name came up on the "looking for a new club" list??? We have a slow 2nd rate ex-under 20s hooker who has failed to progress past where he was 2 seasons ago and I see a guy like segeyaro running around at 200kph who WAS UNWANTED by his old club. Isn't that why we have a recruitment team?? It makes me angry to see a talent like this who moved away from his beloved Queensland to play at Penrith of all places. I guess our supercoach didn't know him from his old U20's team......

That is obviously the issue as is our defence. If we do sign Barba it won't change much with Wallace, Prince and McCullough still in the side.

2. Everingham 3. Walker 4. Goodwin 5. Merritt 8. G.Burgess 10. Asotasi/Lima 11. McQueen 12. Teo 13. S.Burgess I agree though we have a very good non-spine and basically a non-existent spine. We might as well put 4 extra props/backrowers in and trying and barge our way through the game.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.