PRE-GAME [THE BIG DANCE] BRISBANE BRONCOS Vs PENRITH PANTHERS - 2023 NRL GRAND FINAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
watched yeo back into NAS on atleast one occasion to run him off his line at getting at cleary

I am not arguing they don't move, I am sure every forward just "wanders off" a bit and swings his arms a little standing there.

The focus is normally on the chaser who gets to the kicker- unless you drop your shoulder into the chaser, you're not going to get penalised for shuffling.

This appeared on my instagram before the Warriors match
Screenshot 20230921 213743 Instagram

I am not arguing they don't move, I am sure every forward just "wanders off" a bit and swings his arms a little standing there.

The focus is normally on the chaser who gets to the kicker- unless you drop your shoulder into the chaser, you're not going to get penalised for shuffling.
wasnt saying you were arguing lol just recalling an instance that stood out to me over the weeking thinking to myself why arnt they pinged for it

We've ended a lot of team's seasons this year.

Round 21 we broke the spirit of the Rabbitohs and they failed to recover, missing out on the 8 by 1 win.
Round 23 we ended Cowboys' season and they too missed out on the 8 by 1 win. We were missing Reynolds, Riki and Kobe.
Round 24 54-10 against the Eels, season over, missed the 8 by a 1 win.

Completely broke Melbourne in the first final and they were wounded and hopeless from that point on.
Sent the Warriors packing even with the entire rugby league world behind them.

Now we end a dynasty.
Also just to add we beat these guys albeit in round one without Walsh.

Narrowly lost to them without ARey during the season.

Full strength this time, different occasion of course, we'll be primed.
Just need to limit the errors 💪

We'll have to break a 35 year hoodoo to win this.

The curse of the English centres.

I am 90% certain we have been pinged for it because the opposition took an elaborate dive.
Flegler got pinged against storm (surprise surprise)... ran into Flegler and then took a dive looking like he just been shot by a sniper.

I am 90% certain we have been pinged for it because the opposition took an elaborate dive.

Flegs this year or last - can't exactly remember when, but he made it way too obvious.

Flegler got pinged against storm (surprise surprise)... ran into Flegler and then took a dive looking like he just been shot by a sniper.

Damn my memory is shot if it was that recent, haha!

It astonishes me there's not going to be any live sites for this game.

I wish all media commentary was like this. Some really cool insights.

I've got all the time in the world for Billy Slater but it's not too long ago that Fittler and Johns were trumpeting that the Broncs didn't have what it takes to get to the GF ... kills me how these 2 sit and pontificate about the game ... great players but, for mine, dull as ditch water when it comes to TV presentation.

Crawley said:

Yeo appears to ever so slightly shuffle back and put himself in the path of the chasers.

Then at the last split-second he even appears to put out his foot to obviously try and give Cleary that fraction of extra time to put up his kicks.
I notice a lot of teams do stuff like this. Our markers never get close to the opposition kicker. But you’ll always see Reynolds under a fair bit of pressure for his kicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• mrslong
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • lynx000
  • Jazza
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bish
  • jd87
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • bb_gun
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.