Trent Waterhouse & Justin Poore = Dogs

Re: Trent Waterhouse

I notice Hammo has yet to air his thoughts on the matter - he must be still in mourning somewhere.

Shite only pwned Steve Price once. It will never happen again.

Steve Price pwns people on a daily basis.

Brett White didn't knock Steve Price out. Steve Price was simply tired and needed a quick nap.

Steve Price doesn't get knocked out.

The Rock said:
LOLZ.

Those jokes are crap now.

Chuck Norris called, he wants his jokes back! [icon_wink

Chuck Norris called you because the thought of calling Steve Price himself makes Chuck pack his dacks.

Steve Price was KOed because Chuck Norris laughed.

The Rock said:
LOLZ.

White had a good game last night and easily outplayed Price.

White also KO'ed Price.

Ivory can't fight because Ebony wasn't there to protect him!
Ok now you're talking shit. White knocking out Price is all he did last night. Price had an ordinary game but he easily outplayed White, white was an absolute passenger all game.

I thought Price had a great game. White played his best game in a NSW jersey though.

Like I said Coxy, I just think the whole situation has been escalated because Price actually got knocked out from the punch. If Price didn't get knocked out, Waterhouse would have come from the behind/side, he would have took him down, Price would have got up and whatever and that's it - Waterhouse probably MIGHT have been sent to the bin for being the 3rd man in or something, but that's about it - I really think that the whole thing has been blown up a bit.

Waterhouse didn't know Price was being knocked out, as Waterhouse was coming in, Price was only just falling back.
Waterhouse should never have rushed in no matter what.....thats the whole point champ.

I think its time to get off White's dick and get over the fight, we won the series and thats all that matters.
4 IN A ROW. _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_

dandan said:
I think its time to get off White's dick and get over the fight, we won the series and thats all that matters.
4 IN A ROW. _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_

You coming out? [eusa_clap.gi

I don't see why we should get over the fight. It isn't like everyday you can say someone KOed Steve Price.

The Rock said:
Scotty said:
[quote="The Rock":b3m0tq0d]LOLZ.

White also KO'ed Price.

Ok now you're talking shit. White knocking out Price is all he did last night. Price had an ordinary game but he easily outplayed White, white was an absolute passenger all game.

Now you're just being silly. Price was ordinary, White actually had his best game in a NSW jersey. I thought he was real good when he came off the bench, provided plenty of go forward and quick play-the-balls.

Take_off_those_maroon_glasses_and_get_your_hand_off_your_wiener_and_stop_staring_at_that_picture_of_Steve_Prive[/quote:b3m0tq0d]

If that was Whites best game in a NSW jersey then it speaks volumes about how shit he was in previous origins.

I'm not even that big a fan of Steve Price, generally he is a stock standard prop in the NRL IMO, in origin however he usually plays out of his skin. Last night he was ordinary though. But if you think white was any better, you're delusional.

After seeing the footage on 9 news tonight, I can't believe that Piss Poore got away with what he did last night. What a ****. What he did while Price was out cold on the ground is one of the lowest things I've seen on the field in ANY sport

I haven't seen what Poore actually does because all the highlight footage cuts it off.

From what I am reading, he picks him up and drops him? Just watching the footage of the fight I don't think Poore is 100% sure Price was out. He wasn't even watching the fight until it was finished and then comes in over the top of Waterhouse but not doing really doing anything while his head is being ripped at by Maroon players.

Price was out cold with no one around him then Piss Poore comes along, grabs him by the jersey, lifts his head off the ground and the drops him. He's incredibly lucky that Price didn't have a neck injury or something like that.

The Rock said:
[quote="Je$ter":cja31t43][quote="The Rock":cja31t43]LOLZ.

White also KO'ed Price.

Which game were you watching? White did nothing along with that fat cun+ Josh Perry.

Yeah he ko'd him, so what? If you threw enough punches and had a step ladder you might even be able to hit someone on the chin and drop them. Brett White knocking out Steve Price doesn't make him a good footballer.[/quote:cja31t43]

LOL dude, I was watching the origin game while you were too busy creaming over Steve Price, obviously.

So what did you say? I just love it how everyone talks Steve Price up and how you all worship him along with bagging the hell out of White and calling him a cat etc yet he ends up being the one that puts Price on his arse in a fair fight! LOLZ! GOLD!!!!

Je$ter said:
You threw enough punches and had a step ladder you might even be able to hit someone on the chin and drop them.

Ohhh you're so cool. How is this even relevant? I didn't say that I'd be tall enough or big enough to knock someone out, I didn't proclaim to be an awesome fighter. Is that seriously the best you can come up with?[/quote:cja31t43]

How is it relevant? You are trouting your mouth like Brett White is the next Mike Tyson and I am saying that Brett White knocking someone out doesn't make him a good fighter???

Again, Steve Price had maybe a 5-6 out of 10 game and he still outplayed white. So you can trout all you want about white being super orsm for throwing a lucky punch, but unfortunatley for Brett White he ain't a boxer he's (apparently) a rugby league player.

He'll still be known as the weak as piss cat who smashed a guy from behind.

That was a disgrace by Poore. The footage is damning. Worse than anything we have spoken about so far here. Absolute lowest of low act.

What's doing down at the Dragons? Poore's dog act, and Creagh's cat act!!!!

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Big Del
  • broncsgoat
  • Thelmus
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  • Dash
  • Skyblues87
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.