Trent Waterhouse & Justin Poore = Dogs

Re: Trent Waterhouse

just watched the video again, look at shillington and costigan standing back, letting price and white sort it out, then fucking piss weak waterhouse runs in.

Jeba said:
What's doing down at the Dragons? Poore's dog act, and Creagh's cat act!!!!

Not even Bennett can turn total f#ckwits into anything other than total f#ckwits.

White won the fight against Price - I can cop that.

What I can't cop personally was what Poore did. I thought that was a low act. I also think Barrett is just a dirty player in general. It certainly turned my stomach sick to see the way he was carrying on - all good though, it's brought some strong hatred back and the blues just proved again why we would never feel sorry for the blues when we dominate. I hope we win 5 in a row and rub it in to these hacks!

"Didn't they just lose four series in a row? I wouldn't be cheering too much." - Greg Inglis, destroyer of NSW

I agree.

As far as I'm concerned, NSW can win the dead rubber every year if they want. I'll take the first two games - thanks.
Last night's game will mean nothing if we win next year. That remains to be seen though.

Steve Price didn't get knocked out, he just got bored of fighting with a pansy like White and took a nap.

Correct, Steve Price can't fight because if he did the earth would be ripped asunder and that would ruin his garden.

The Rock said:
[quote="Je$ter":346effgw][quote="The Rock":346effgw][quote="Je$ter":346effgw][quote="The Rock":346effgw]LOLZ.

White had a good game last night and easily outplayed Price.

White also KO'ed Price.

Ivory can't fight because Ebony wasn't there to protect him!

Which game were you watching? White did nothing along with that fat cun+ Josh Perry.

Yeah he ko'd him, so what? If you threw enough punches and had a step ladder you might even be able to hit someone on the chin and drop them. Brett White knocking out Steve Price doesn't make him a good footballer.[/quote:346effgw]

LOL dude, I was watching the origin game while you were too busy creaming over Steve Price, obviously.

So what did you say? I just love it how everyone talks Steve Price up and how you all worship him along with bagging the hell out of White and calling him a cat etc yet he ends up being the one that puts Price on his arse in a fair fight! LOLZ! GOLD!!!!

Je$ter said:
You threw enough punches and had a step ladder you might even be able to hit someone on the chin and drop them.

Ohhh you're so cool. How is this even relevant? I didn't say that I'd be tall enough or big enough to knock someone out, I didn't proclaim to be an awesome fighter. Is that seriously the best you can come up with?[/quote:346effgw]

How is it relevant? You are trouting your mouth like Brett White is the next Mike Tyson and I am saying that Brett White knocking someone out doesn't make him a good fighter???

Again, Steve Price had maybe a 5-6 out of 10 game and he still outplayed white. So you can trout all you want about white being super orsm for throwing a lucky punch, but unfortunatley for Brett White he ain't a boxer he's (apparently) a rugby league player.[/quote:346effgw]

Haha I'm not saying he's the next Mike Tyson, I'm just giving you all shit because your big gay man crush Steve Price got knocked the fark out by the "pussy" the "soft ****" aka Brett White! [icon_lol1.[/quote:346effgw]

So what? Maybe if Brett White could play football as well as he can throw lucky haymakers he'd actually be a half decent footballer.

4 in a row is all that matters.

No wonder NSW have lost 4 series in a row if someone knocking out Steve Price is all that matters! :P

Coxy said:
So long as none of those fans are agro with players who get in fights at pubs and shit. If you can condone it on the field you can condone it off the field.

I was actually thinking about this the other night. If someone did to another what White did to Price out at a pub, wouldn't they be charged with assault? Is it possible that the police could actually charge White with assault? I wonder if we'll ever see a time where one footballer ever laid assult charges on another for on field actions. If so, I reckon creagh would probably be the first guy to try to do so

OXY-351 said:
Coxy said:
So long as none of those fans are agro with players who get in fights at pubs and shit. If you can condone it on the field you can condone it off the field.

I wonder if we'll ever see a time where one footballer ever laid assult charges on another for on field actions.

Don't think it was an assault charge as such, but Jared McCracken sued Bai and Kearney over a spear tackle in 2000 which effectively ended his career and he won the case.

But I to say after seeing the Poore footage for the first time last night, that is quite simply one of the most dangerous things I have seen on a footy field in a long time. It was quite obvious Price was out cold and for Poore to just reef him up by his jersey and drop him back down again is a real dog act - he should be the one spending time on the sidelines.

JUSTIN POORE. PUT YOUR MANNERS BACK IN.

tom-cruise-acting20crazy.jpg

Justin Poore = how is he not suspended for 6 weeks for what he did? What a **** coward.

WORST thing I've seen, actually makes me want to spew.

How lucky is Poore they didn't show that on the big screen....all hell would've broken loose.

Love Poore's explanation. "Footy's footy".

Karma's a bitch buddy. Watch your back.

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.