NEWS Vicki Wilson

Thanks champ; I get stuck giving advices on these issues from time to time. Next time I have to do it I’ll remember your comment and be violently ill....lol

ps way ahead of you on using it as a pick up line...tried it in 2000....my corporations law lecturer said she didn’t appreciate it....
Oh to be a fly on the wall for that particular conversation. :rofl :tallica: :eyetwitch:

Last edited:
ps way ahead of you on using it as a pick up line...tried it in 2000....my corporations law lecturer said she didn’t appreciate it....
Of course not, you save that type of talk for when you're a few years in and discussing the viability of a merge. The rule of thumb is if she's from the corporate world you see if she'd entertain some one to one hands-on networking followed by a breakfast meeting, if she's been in academia the whole time it's more appropriate to lead with testing a hypothesis vis-a-vis the synergies of two people in the same field with similar research interests but bringing their own competencies to the table in a mutual project.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.