MELTDOWN Wayne Bennett - Moves to Souths

Should Wayne Bennett's Contract be Extended?

• Total voters
It could be because there are so few genuine halfbacks left. There's Cronk, there's Pearce, there's Cleary (in the future), there's....uh...
Hmm...
Hate to bring it up but our new half O'Sullivan dropped the ball from the kickoff in the junior game. The only saving grace he had 6 on his back. Clifford was the half and man of the match. Cowboys might have a good one if he goes on with it. Had the best mentor so no reason for him not to.

Last edited:
Hate to bring it up but our new half O'Sullivan dropped the ball from the kickoff in the junior game. The only saving grace he had 6 on his back. Clifford was the half and man of the match. Cowboys might have a good one if he goes on with it. Had the best mentor so no reason for him not to.
I wouldn't be surprised if SOS turns out to be too mediocre to even play a first grade game for us. Just seems like our luck with halves.

It could be because there are so few genuine halfbacks left. There's Cronk, there's Pearce, there's Cleary (in the future), there's....uh...
Hmm...
Thought KNik went alright yesterday. Remembering him saying Madge brings out the best in him. Maybe that’s all we need KNik at half and Madge as coach.

Noticed that Sportsbet have us at 7.00 second favorites to win the comp next year even ahead of the Storm who are at 8.00

Whilst its nice that they obviously think that we are going to have a good year in 2019 (and I hope they're right) I think they are pricing us on potential and not proven ability and that looks under what I think we should be.

I'd say they also expect Wayne to be coaching us again as well.

Clifford is a terrific player.

I’ve lived in and travelled to so many cities for most of my life and I cannot understand ho people think Melbourne is a hole unless live only lived on the west side. The east/south-east has some of the best places to live in the world in my opinion. The west/North though are indeed rubbish.

I even lived in Gellong for a few months and loved it, but I am a cyclist and riding to, on and from the Great Ocean Road is cycling heaven.

I love Brisbane but it is totally different to Melbourne. Not as many work opportunities but it is very beautiful and sill maintains that glorified country town feel.

Sydney is Sydney. The Barbour is great, Wollongong is again great for cycling and the northern beaches are nice but it doesn’t even come close to Melbourne or Brisbane. If not for the weather, Melbourne would probably be my favorite city in the world.

Incidentally, my favorite area is Florence, just stunning but I only visited, didn’t live there. Madrid and Barcelona are both those really cool and have a great vibe.

The UK is nice to visit, not to live.

I loved Vietnam but that country has a lot of issues. Ha Long Bay is one of the most beautiful places on Earth but it isn’t maintained, the water is DISGUSTING. The country is way too crowded.

Dubai is cool surprisingly but it is a desert after all.

Pyeongyang, there’s an amazingly cool city that is just pretend and messed up.

South Korea is very cool and a great place to live. Japan is amazing to visit but too expensive to live.

I loved living in the US in NYC but never felt safe.

China has some surprisingly cool cities to live in too, their scale is just unimaginable compared to Brust’s or Melbs, not even Sydney comes close. If you don’t understand the language, it can suck but if you do, it is actually a cool place to live...as long as you have a VPN. I love Shanghai, one of my favorite cities on Earth.
I couldn’t agree more with you on Florence and Barcelona. Add Munich to that and there’s my top three for Europe.

Such beautiful cities with an indescribable aura about them.

Oh, and Switzerland in general is great.

Last edited:
I couldn’t agree more with you on Florence and Barcelona. Add Munich to that and there’s my top three for Europe.

Such beautiful cities with an indescribable aura about them.

Oh, and Switzerland in general is great.

You can throw in Amsterdam, Bruges , cesky krumlov & Krakow aswell.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.