What a Kick !!!!

stupid Ipswich player. should've left it. 20m restart.

LOL......

oh-no-you-didnt_zps699b0ba3.jpg

:laugh:

Sure it would've been a 20 tap? Seems like it should've at least resulted in a scrum.

Get that guy into the Broncs asap. Or at least get him to teach Prince how to put up some good bombs again.

I thought if the ball goes out from a drop out the kicking team gets it back again?

An insane kick though, huge wind?

I thought if the ball goes out from a drop out the kicking team gets it back again?

An insane kick though, huge wind?

Yes, if it finds touch in the field of play. If it finds touch in goal or dead, it's a 20m restart.

It's a weird contradiction, but that's the rule (apparently). Given it's never happened in any major game before, I wonder if referees even know?

Interesting indeed, hopefully we sign this guy just to take drop kicks.

Pretty sure the rule is if it goes dead or touch in goal it's a 20m restart. Weird but true.

It's not that weird really.

It's the same as if he punted it dead. 20m restart........unless the opposition touched it.

Pretty sure the rule is if it goes dead or touch in goal it's a 20m restart. Weird but true.
Very weird. If it goes dead off a kick off its a drop out. If it rolls dead off a drop out (much harder kick), its a 20 tap? They should fix that, not that it will ever happen again.

Myth busters say no Coxy ! The field is actually 70 metres long !

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.