what memorabilia does everybody have?

lockyer

lockyer

BRL Player
Jul 31, 2013
hi im new here, my name is brendan and im looking forward to be a regular member. Ive been a collector (or a hoarder lol) of broncos things for a while and gathered a bit. Just keen to hear what other members have :-). any thing special?

Last edited:
I don't have any Broncos related memorabilia but I do have a "This is Anfield" panoramic framed picture signed by Robbie Fowler, as well as an England jersey with his signature as well (both with Authenticity certs).

I'd like to get one of those Darren Lockyer framed things they were selling commemorating the end of his career, think they were going for a couple of grand at the time, probably worth more now but I'd pay it if I came across one.

My old Boss used to work at Sultans Kitchen across from Suncorp and got me a signed plate from Gordon Tallis (i don't really know why he did this, I didn't ask for it but he knew I was a Broncos fan? Thanks anyway Jeremy!).

I don't have any Broncos related memorabilia but I do have a "This is Anfield" panoramic framed picture signed by Robbie Fowler, as well as an England jersey with his signature as well (both with Authenticity certs).

I'd like to get one of those Darren Lockyer framed things they were selling commemorating the end of his career, think they were going for a couple of grand at the time, probably worth more now but I'd pay it if I came across one.

My old Boss used to work at Sultans Kitchen across from Suncorp and got me a signed plate from Gordon Tallis (i don't really know why he did this, I didn't ask for it but he knew I was a Broncos fan? Thanks anyway Jeremy!).

was that the pic with a piece of lockys jersey? im kicking myself that i didnt have the $ at the time and saw it get 250 on ebay, nearly did a backflip

I have a Custom made Broncos wall clock signed by the entire 2006 team as well as a few players since then, I have an Alfie Langer barbie doll as well as 4 or 5 signed footies from different times.

I have a Custom made Broncos wall clock signed by the entire 2006 team as well as a few players since then, I have an Alfie Langer barbie doll as well as 4 or 5 signed footies from different times.

nice, i got quite a 2006 fetish, those langer dolls are very creepy looking lol

lots of jerseys, dvds, and a numbered bottle of the darren lockyer bundy rum is basically the extent of my broncos memorabilia.

QLD origin on the other hand.... lol

didnt want to be the new kid show off 1st up :-) but here's just a bit that i consider fav's

lockyer game worn jersey cards, got 1 to sell later and 1 to keep forever

2013-05-21233457-1-1-1_zpsf6472c73.jpg

andrew mccullough and ben hunt game used jerseys

PhotoGrid_1375321922501_zps44825459.jpg

2006 premiers signed team pic

2013-06-10235248-1_zps396b770c.jpg

I'll fight you for the Hunt!! :001_tt2:

Framed Jersey half Wallabies/England signed by Will Carling and David Campese. Will Carling being a hero of mine not for Footy but for escapades with Princess Di. Qld jersey signed by the team not sure what year. Framed photo of Matt Hayden and Justin Langer hugging after a double century partnership at the Gabba signed by Hayden. Bat signed by AB. Photo of the kick of at the last origin game at Lang Park before the new stadium was built signed by Gordon Tallis. Broncos cap signed by Locky. Bat signed by Andrew Symonds
Funniest one i have is a scrap piece of paper signed Best wishes to me by Jimmy Maher. No idea how i got it but my guess is a night on the piss and met him in a bar somewhere:loool:

Funniest one i have is a scrap piece of paper signed Best wishes to me by Jimmy Maher. No idea how i got it but my guess is a night on the piss and met him in a bar somewhere:loool:
lol i got similar of john eales.. on the back of a atm receipt no less, been on the fridge over 10 years

I got no memorabilia, does that make me a bad fan? :001_tt2:

Let's see...

2005 Jersey
2006 Premiers Shirt
All sorts of autographs from Lewis to Lockyer
Broncos VHS/DVDs (20th Anniversary, 25th Anniversary)
Broncos Books (lots of autobiographies, 20th anniversary book, RLW magazine special etc.)
Broncos Trading Cards (from 1990-2010)

Actually I got Webckes biography that was signed by a few lads at the time (sister bought it for me).

I know Boyd was one of the signatures, should find out who the others are.

I have a 1988 Broncos jersey ( not a replica still has blood stains on it ) and a signed super league jersey (everyone bar Mundine ) I'm not sure if that makes it more or less valuable

34s1lwg.jpg

250jkfs.jpg

Probably the only decent thing I have, I'm only 22, so I got this when I was about 10 or so, have all the cards, so many good players in the 01' Broncos.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • The Strapper
  • jarro65
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
  • Manofoneway
  • Shane Tronc
  • something
  • Sproj
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.