what memorabilia does everybody have?

How did you guys get ahold of the game day jerseys? Ebay?

The club auctions off the current ones throughout the year. They go into $500 plus range easily. Not sure if it's for charity? The older ones I have no idea

They've also started giving away game day jerseys at the last home game of the year - members day, I think they've called it.

I have a blue Cyril number 6 jersey signed by DLock hanging in the Manroom.

I also got a great photo of the kids with DLock and a young player from about five years ago. I cropped the other bloke out but may have to get it printed again - it was a young Ben Hunt.

Uncut sheet of Super League cards, limited to 300 copies. The Super League cards were fold out cards

The club auctions off the current ones throughout the year. They go into $500 plus range easily. Not sure if it's for charity? The older ones I have no idea

Jesus, can you imagine what Lockys jersey from his last game at Suncorp against Merge would be worth...

I don't have much beyond jerseys. A diamond era jersey signed by the entire team, a framed 2002 jersey signed by the entire team, a 2012 jersey signed by the entire team, and a 2013 player jersey signed by the entire team. I also have other jerseys not signed, but who doesn't?

So that's where his been all these years I thought he was still playing rugby.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 2003 framed return to Suncorp number 3 of only 100. All the players photos and signature including legend Wayne, does anyone know what it's worth ??? Randall

I've still got the infamous free Maccas card.

Milford stalking Wolfie like:

Got a couple of jerseys and a pretty neat Broncos website.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Ondi
  • Maroon4life
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • The Strapper
  • whykickamoocow
  • Mr Fourex
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.