Who replaces Reed?

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Rabbir;2622991[B said:
]Not many teams seem to do well when they mix and match players between positions during games.[/B]

Will wait for some know it all to tell me about RTS and Minichiello now.

The Broncos have in the past with Hodges and Hoffman swapping between fullback and center.

Hoffman is one of the safest fullbacks in the league, just can't playmake for shit.

Hodges has more playmaking ability, but as we saw on Friday can defend for shit at the back. he had particular trouble with those little grubbers of Cronks.

D

dasherhalo

NYC Player
Apr 21, 2014
If Hoffman comes back, it's Hodgo and Copley in the centres. If that doesn't happen, I'll quietly close my account and never come back. No big loss, as I'm not a big poster, but you'd need paddles to shock me back to life if that didn't occur.....

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Haha don't go anywhere, I do agree with you though but I would at least like Hodges in the attacking 20 at fullback. Hoffman is very good as a defensive fullback, just not a great attacker close to the line.

KingWebcke

KingWebcke

QCup Player
Aug 4, 2013
The Broncos have in the past with Hodges and Hoffman swapping between fullback and center.

Hoffman is one of the safest fullbacks in the league, just can't playmake for shit.

Hodges has more playmaking ability, but as we saw on Friday can defend for shit at the back. he had particular trouble with those little grubbers of Cronks.

yes I agree. there is nothing wrong with chopping and changing positions during the game as long as it is prepared and practiced beforehand. It usually ends badly because it is something thrown together at the last minute or as a desperation move.

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Saw Hoffman on the weekend. Hr walks fine, so he's already faster than Hodges, and a bloke with no legs could jump higher than Hodgo.

Active Now

• bazza
  • kat00
  • Huge
  • Alec
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jeza23
  • levikaden
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.