2018 NRL Side

Except for the Warriors who are perennially weaker than soggy tissue paper.
Yeah it would be a hard life being a warriors supporter, they have a good team on paper but just can't click

All the so called experts are strongly tipping cowboys and storm... I think the storm will easily finish top 8 but I don't have a lot of confidence in the cowboys for some reason, I think JT and Scott will be rushy. I think either this year or next will be very interesting in terms of the teams that have been struggling turning a corner and being genuine contenders,which is exciting because there are no real weak teams this year
Cows would have to lose both their starting halves for them not to be a threat... *****. They're a really good side with balance. Their forward aint to be sniffed at either adding Maclean.

Scott
Glanville
Maclean
Cooper
Lowe
Taumalolololololo

With dudes like Asiata, Bolton and Hess off the bench. Best forward pack in the comp and possibly the best bench too.

Yeah it would be a hard life being a warriors supporter, they have a good team on paper but just can't click

Been like that since day one, I could count the seasons on one hand where I thought they either delivered on their potential or came close. Even that is probably being generous.

Cows would have to lose both their starting halves for them not to be a threat... ****s. They're a really good side with balance. Their forward aint to be sniffed at either adding Maclean.
Yeah I think they will be dangerous like always but I just don't think they will be as dangerous as previous years. Scott hasn't played in a long time and JT will be thinking of that shoulder everytime he runs the line. But hey I've been wrong before

Yeah I think they will be dangerous like always but I just don't think they will be as dangerous as previous years. Scott hasn't played in a long time and JT will be thinking of that shoulder everytime he runs the line. But hey I've been wrong before
Reckon JT will play like lockyer in his last season and go for broke.
It's all opinions mate like you said, I just don't see them falling this year. They'll be there second week of the finals min, unfortunately (barring horrible injury toll)

Been like that since day one, I could count the seasons on one hand where I thought they either delivered on their potential or came close. Even that is probably being generous.
Yeah one of my good mates supports them and was going on a about how last year was going to be their year... Felt sorry for the bloke by the end of the season lol besides when they beat us in nz

Kind of funny though in one section he says we'll go backwards because Hunt was a big loss and then in the next sentence indicates that dragons will also go backwards.... so Hunt is a loss to us but won't improve the team he's gone to???
I know right I thought that too. But it also makes sense. They didn't make the 8, we were top 4. So meeting in the middle has merit

Every year we play them during Origin and give up an easy 2 points. Losing to the warriors is the most frustrating part of the year, next to our inevitable finals losses to Storm.

Every year we play them during Origin and give up an easy 2 points. Losing to the warriors is the most frustrating part of the year, next to our inevitable finals losses to Storm.
Not to mention loss to The storm at home. Every fucking year

Reckon JT will play like lockyer in his last season and go for broke.
It's all opinions mate like you said, I just don't see them falling this year. They'll be there second week of the finals min, unfortunately (barring horrible injury toll)

The Cows will be extremely tough to beat if they don’t get key injuries (although as last year showed, even if they do). I can’t really see any other sides challenging them other than the Storm and maybe Roosters.

The only side those three teams will be scared of though if they get it together though...is the Broncs. That’s your very clear top three, probably four barring injuries.

I'm really looking forward to Broncos v Eels. The last two games were pretty heated and a grind. One of those games is where sims got a lot of respect from me when he ran at one of the biggest guys on the field with a broken arm. Hopefully there is still some bad blood and we can build a genuine rivalry with them

I'm really looking forward to Broncos v Eels. The last two games were pretty heated and a grind. One of those games is where sims got a lot of respect from me when he ran at one of the biggest guys on the field with a broken arm. Hopefully there is still some bad blood and we can build a genuine rivalry with them

One of those was a grind.

The other was a slaughter, and we weren't the ones doing the slaughtering.

One of those was a grind.

The other was a slaughter, and we weren't the ones doing the slaughtering.
Yeah I remember that one being hard to watch. What made it more frustrating was that the Eels were being complete grubs and getting away with it. All the more reason to introduce them to our new look forward pack

Last edited:

Active Now

• Dash
  • Aldo
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Cavalo
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • Bish
  • I bleed Maroon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.