2019 Broncos Line-up

He’ll improve with time. He can kick goals. Maybe all he needs is to be a good ball runner.

The modern day fullback seems to need more to his game, but with the right team structure he could still be effective.

It will be interesting to see if Issako can bring a few more things to his game next year. He is for me still just a more confident version of the player I saw at South's and I dont think think he has much of a creative side to his game, he is just a good ball runner. Hopefully he can prove me wrong.
The same could be said about Val.

I still don't think he has much in the ball playing department but the sharks have tinkered with their attack to utilise his skills.

Siebold also did something to get Johnston passing the ball. I'd say Teddy isn't much of a passer either.

Not saying they're the best but their natural athleticism combined with just a little bit of passing (or getting them into a position to pass ie the sweep) seems to be enough these days to get by.

My hope is that Isaako and Darius switch between the roles throughout a game.

Isaako seems more than capable to clean up kicks already and having him back there learning the ropes will do his development wonders.

Darius can spend the majority back there and inside the 20, but getting Isaako involved during kick returns and goal line defence will help us in the long run.

unpopular opinion.

I dont think we'll win a prem with Macca at 9.

roast me

unpopular opinion.

I dont think we'll win a prem with Macca at 9.

roast me
Probably the most unpopular opinion ever. I haven't even seen it said twenty times on this forum. Can you tell I am being sarcastic?

1.Roberts
2.Issako
3.Bird
4.Boyd
5.Oates
6.Milford
7.osullivan
8.Lodge
9.Macca
10.Haas
11.Sua
12.Gillett
13.Mcguire
14.Niko
15.Offa
16.TPJ
17.Fifita

Last edited:
He’ll improve with time. He can kick goals. Maybe all he needs is to be a good ball runner.
Not as a fullback in the modern game ... They need to offer more than just being a good ball runner

Not as a fullback in the modern game ... They need to offer more than just being a good ball runner
Even though most of the time he’s flat out throwing a Steeden through a set of goalposts from 5 metres out and directly in front, you wouldn’t take Turbo Tom?

I sure would.

1.Issako
2.Kahu
3.Roberts
4.Bird
5.Boyd
6.Milford
7.Niko
8.Lodge
9.Macca
10.Moose
11.Sua
12.Gillett
13.TPJ
14.Oates
15.Offa
16.Haas
17.Glenn

So Oates is on the bench so you can still fit Boyd in to the side? That’s not gonna happen.

Last edited:
1.Issako
2.Kahu
3.Roberts
4.Bird
5.Boyd
6.Milford
7.Niko
8.Lodge
9.Macca
10.Moose
11.Sua
12.Gillett
13.TPJ
14.Oates
15.Offa
16.Haas
17.Glenn
Punt Kahu & put Oats back on the wing with Fifita on the bench. Niko & SOS to fight it out for the 7. I'd love to see us go with that squad.

I'm going to predict SOS will be the new Troy Dargan.
He won't be much more than that. It makes me laugh when fans assume that a reject from another club signed for minimum wage who has one game to his credit is going to walk into the starting role at HB. Niko isn't the answer but he has got this guy covered.

He won't be much more than that. It makes me laugh when fans assume that a reject from another club signed for minimum wage who has one game to his credit is going to walk into the starting role at HB. Niko isn't the answer but he has got this guy covered.
I’m predicting “if” ( very big if ) Madge is coaching us next year Knik will go to a new level, remain at halfback and do good.

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• john1420
  • Behold
  • Bucking Beads
  • scobie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.