2024 pre-season discussion: Pre-season Premiers

Make sure you stop watching once you've seen no. 3.

2024 turpin

He's a lefty - there's a useless fact.

It's a great reward and really I love pre-season deals. Dual Cup premiership winner and a great season with Wynnum and now a pre-season at the Broncos. It was only a couple of years ago he played in three BRL Grand Finals in a row.

He played in five Grand Finals in a row- Wynnum BRL- 18, 19 and 20 and Norths Cup 21 and 22.

First draft of 2024 draw is reportedly going to clubs today. Only match locked in so far is:

Round 1 (March 2): vs Roosters in Vegas

Rumour being spread by Brent Read today is we'll face Souths in Round 2, and then Penrith in Round 3 at Bluebet.

But that potentially contradicts an earlier rumour that all four clubs flying stateside will get a bye in Round 2. Unless there's a two week break between rounds 1 and 2. In which case, no byes.

First draft of 2024 draw is reportedly going to clubs today. Only match locked in so far is:

Round 1 (March 2): vs Roosters in Vegas

Rumour being spread by Brent Read today is we'll face Souths in Round 2, and then Penrith in Round 3 at Bluebet.

But that potentially contradicts an earlier rumour that all four clubs flying stateside will get a bye in Round 2. Unless there's a two week break between rounds 1 and 2. In which case, no byes.
I think what the NRL are doing is playing the 2 games in Vegas as stand alone games that first week end and then the rest of the round the following week.
In effect Rd 1 is split over 2 week ends.
I could be wrong but when the draw is released it will all be revealed.

I think what the NRL are doing is playing the 2 games in Vegas as stand alone games that first week end and then the rest of the round the following week.
In effect Rd 1 is split over 2 week ends.
I could be wrong but when the draw is released it will all be revealed.
Sounds legit.

NRL Indigenous Allstars

Friday, Feb 16 at QLD Country Bank Stadium​

2024 Preseason Challenge

Sun, Feb 18, 4pm: Broncos v Cowboys at BB Print Stadium, Mackay​
Sat, Feb 24, 5.55pm: Broncos v Sea Eagles at 4 Pines Park​

Surprise surprise..............who would have thunk it, the NRL knobheads just can't help themselves.

Broncos have to prop up this sorry state of the competition once again by making sure the NRL starts the season off with 5 'blockbusters' in a row..................Matt Nable is probably already warming up.

I'm sure this was just a totally random draw.......absolutely nothing deliberate about it at all..........fairest competition ever.

Brisbane Broncos first five rounds

Roosters (A)
Rabbitohs (H)
Panthers (A)
Cowboys (H)
Storm (A)

Surprise surprise..............who would have thunk it, the NRL knobheads just can't help themselves.

Broncos have to prop up this sorry state of the competition once again by making sure the NRL starts the season off with 5 'blockbusters' in a row..................Matt Nable is probably already warming up.

I'm sure this was just a totally random draw.......absolutely nothing deliberate about it at all..........fairest competition ever.

Brisbane Broncos first five rounds

Roosters (A)
Rabbitohs (H)
Panthers (A)
Cowboys (H)
Storm (A)

What are you complaining about, that's such an easy start for us. I'm thinking 5-0 after the first 5 weeks.

Roosters (A) - fluked their way into the top 8. We smashed them the last time we played, and if it wasn't for the ref would have won by 50. Also the fact that this counts as an away game for us is great news!

Rabbitohs (H) - Bottom 8 team in 2023. More travel for them after Vegas. Another easy win.

Panthers (A) - revenge. Good to get the away game against them out of the way too.

Cowboys (H) - Bottom 8 team in 2023. We smashed them twice last season. At home, easy win.

Storm (A) - 26 -0.

Hopefully the rest of the season isn't this easy. Don't want a too easy run and end up like the Warriors at finals time (or the Sharks in 2022).

jesus giving the tits an open layup no excuse to not be top of the table after 5 rounds

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • I bleed Maroon
  • heartly87
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.