NEWS Adam Reynolds and Pat Carrigan altercation

Does anyone have the questions Bailey Kenzie asked Kevvie did yesterday.

Where Kevvie basically ripped him a new one.

FFS. With every article I read, I despise the media even more.

let it go GIF

Let It Go Relax GIF by Peloton

For starters, our leaders in Adam & Pat shouldn’t have put themselves in the position they did. Silly of them.

This constant beat up from the media is ludicrous, insane, stupidity & dumb hogwash. They just can’t wait for the season to kick start n a months time hence they’re blowing this up with no boundaries since it’s Broncos.

As far me, CM, CH9 & Dubbo can screw each other. I don’t give a rats arse as to what they’ve been trying to blow this up tirelessly.

Finally to the person who recorded all this — go get a life you idiot.

FFS. With every article I read, I despise the media even more.

let it go GIF

Let It Go Relax GIF by Peloton
This is a new low and anyone that wants to excuse the media saying they are just doing their jobs can go **** themselves. This 'new vision' is clearly the boys having some fun and fucking around. When they say "Haas piling into the pack" he is humping them, so are they suggesting that this escalated to anal sex? Or could Haas be throwing the weirdest punches ever seen? Better cut off the footage quickly so we can just 'suggest'

Filthy, disgusting pricks, imagine knowing any of these filthy journos.

If this shit happened on the field in an NRL game, nobody would give a shit. Not even the ref.

It happens in public and suddenly we're a club in crisis, what a bunch of flogs the media are.

If this shit happened on the field in an NRL game, nobody would give a shit. Not even the ref.

It happens in public and suddenly we're a club in crisis, what a bunch of flogs the media are.
On reflection I have probably been too harsh on the journos. I can't imagine any of them would ever of had a friend so watching mates get into disagreements and blow of some testosterone must be really foreign to them.

For starters, our leaders in Adam & Pat shouldn’t have put themselves in the position they did. Silly of them.

This constant beat up from the media is ludicrous, insane, stupidity & dumb hogwash. They just can’t wait for the season to kick start n a months time hence they’re blowing this up with no boundaries since it’s Broncos.

As far me, CM, CH9 & Dubbo can screw each other. I don’t give a rats arse as to what they’ve been trying to blow this up tirelessly.

Finally to the person who recorded all this — go get a life you idiot.
Still waiting to see what Adam did wrong

Still waiting to see what Adam did wrong
As I have said previously, just because he tried to get Pat in a cab doesn't mean he was blameless. He wouldn't be wearing a part of this if he was blameless. You don't make the club captain apologise to the media if he didn't have a part to play.

As I have said previously, just because he tried to get Pat in a cab doesn't mean he was blameless. He wouldn't be wearing a part of this if he was blameless. You don't make the club captain apologise to the media if he didn't have a part to play.
Yeah he probably should have just let Pat keep drinking and trying to get into establishments.

Yeah he probably should have just let Pat keep drinking and trying to get into establishments.
How do you know that all Adam did was try to get Patty in a cab, or that while Adam might not regret his intentions, he regrets how he went about it? Both Pat and Adam refused to be drawn on the details of what exactly went on. All we have is the footage and Adam himself saying he did wrong and taking responsibility for it. Seems simple enough to just believe the blokes who were involved.

Beat up from what I've seen without paying any attention. As long as Adam didn't pull a used needle on pat in honour of redfern I'm happy for him to keep playing for us.

Unless Billy gets the captaincy by default, then I say sack his nasty pat hating ass.

Probably not, but at the same time, he could have taken steps to de-escalate the situation and he didnt after some of the boys tried to get players into cabs and out of there.

Active Now

• teampjta
  • broncsgoat
  • davidp
  • thenry
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.