Bennett switches Boyd to centre to plug leaky defence

It is the nature of human beings, and the internet. We are not immune to it, but I think we do a better job at managing it than a lot of other league forums, and forums in general.

If anyone thinks we can do something better, please let us know via PM or staff chat. We're very approachable when it comes to how we are looking after things.

Lets get back on topic though, can't have good conversation if everyone is bitching about other users.

I thought Boyd was good, and I think Isaasko has a lot more to show. Any update on his leg? Seemed to pain him a bit.

Darius is now the most highly paid centre in the game probably. Lol.

Couldn't agree more. Coming on here makes me realize we have some of the worst supporters in the game.

All fan forums are filled with die hards. Try going on the GH, LU, cowboys stampede, etc: they have just as many meltdowns (really just passionate supporters who get caught up in the game), except the intelligence is much, MUCH lower.

I thought Boyd was good, and I think Isaasko has a lot more to show. Any update on his leg? Seemed to pain him a bit.

Bennett said Isaako is all good.

Not sure what the problem was, but he will be playing next week.

Darius is now the most highly paid centre in the game probably. Lol.

nope ...

you realise Greg Inglis is a center now, right?

so just a quick check via zero tackle

Michael Jennings is on 800k
Darius Boyd is on 750k
Josh Morris is 700k
Will Chambers is 700k

no figures for Dugan (but i remember it being reported around the 750-800k mark as well

nope ...

you realise Greg Inglis is a center now, right?

so just a quick check via zero tackle

Michael Jennings is on 800k
Darius Boyd is on 750k
Josh Morris is 700k
Will Chambers is 700k

no figures for Dugan (but i remember it being reported around the 750-800k mark as well
Don't forget Jack Bird on $1.4 million.

Josh Morris is 700k

No wonder the Bulldogs cap is so much of a mess.

Josh Morris might have been worth 700k during his Dragons days, but not even close now.

Josh Morris might have been worth 700k during his Dragons days, but not even close now.

you think that's bad ... zero tackle has Greg Eastwood down at 800k (likely the typical Hasler back ended deal)

you think that's bad ... zero tackle has Greg Eastwood down at 800k (likely the typical Hasler back ended deal)
I read somewhere that the Dogs told Eastwood to look elsewhere because he'd be playing Intrust Super if he stayed. He called their bluff and said that's fine, I'm ok with that.

Do you mean Brett? Josh left after 2 seasons and has been at the Dogs since 2009. Def not worth 700k in 2008.

I know parra's coming last, but the bulldogs have always been the biggest losers in the nrl.

It is the nature of human beings, and the internet. We are not immune to it, but I think we do a better job at managing it than a lot of other league forums, and forums in general.

If anyone thinks we can do something better, please let us know via PM or staff chat. We're very approachable when it comes to how we are looking after things.

Lets get back on topic though, can't have good conversation if everyone is bitching about other users.

Hi, I agree that the moderators do a fantastic job. Ultimately its about posters keeping it civil, about the issue and not personally attacking posters or players. Keeping the language from being too heated or emotional goes a long way. I must admit I hate checking in to see new posts only for it to be a slanging match about a comment I barely remember.

We all sometimes get things wrong or disagree. We can all be more gracious about it when others do it too. I think the best way to show this is the things I have got wrong this year.

I bet on Mitchell Pearce winning the Dally M
I bet on Souths not making the 8.
I said that Kodi Nikorima wasn't worth keeping next year and he produced a fantastic game on the weekend.
I was also strong on not wanting Matt Lodge at the club and so far he is proving me wrong with his behaviour and performance.
I got stuck into Milford and why we paid the money we did. Now I see a player whose kicking game is developing into a strength and I believe will hit his straps next year as a very complete half.

Hopefully, I am proven wrong more often, as it makes life interesting

Last edited:

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Browny
  • sooticus
  • heartly87
  • whykickamoocow
  • Thelmus
  • lynx000
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • Porthoz
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.