Bennett switches Boyd to centre to plug leaky defence

Could you please further elaborate on this post from February of this year? Especially the bold part, to me that that seems like a dig at the Boyd / Bennett relationship, you're passive aggressively indicating that you believe under no circumstances will Bennett move Boyd due to their relationship, and I am deeply offended by your constant lies, as is everyone Porthoz. Please apologise.

To be fair, all @Porthoz said in that post was that Boyd wasn't going to get moved

The current conversation is about immaturely criticizing their relationship, especially with father/son rubbish

Port did none of that in the quote you posted

He simply said that Boyd wasn't going to get moved

And that could be for any number of reasons, including Wayne sees something we don't, or Wayne is stubborn

Port hasn't childishly denigrated their relationship in that quote

To be fair, all @Porthoz said in that post was that Boyd wasn't going to get moved

The current conversation is about immaturely criticizing their relationship, especially with father/son rubbish

Port did none of that in the quote you posted

He simply said that Boyd wasn't going to get moved

And that could be for any number of reasons, including Wayne sees something we don't, or Wayne is stubborn

Port hasn't childishly denigrated their relationship in that quote

Yes

So anyway. I'm pretty happy to see Isaako get his shot. Also pleased to see Kahu pushed back to the wing.

Yep, if Porthoz feels for whatever reason he needs or wants to apologise, he will. Move on and get back to discussion the position change. Thanks all.

Wow, you got me with a post from 2017. Take the W and go celebrate, you must be so proud!
Ahhh, Porthoz. You challenged them to show you a post by yourself that shows you indulging in that 'tripe' and when someone does, what do you do ? You attack them instead of straight up owning it, being belligerent instead of apologetic. This does you no credit. Lead by example and say, yes I was wrong and I admit I indulged in pettiness and I take ownership of my mistake. I apologize , you guys were right and I got it wrong.

Yep, if Porthoz feels for whatever reason he needs or wants to apologise, he will. Move on and get back to discussion the position change. Thanks all.
Didn't see this post. Just saw Porthoz getting it wrong and squirming without taking ownership of a fuckup.

Oh ffs why does every half decent discussion on here get turned into some 12 year old school girl b***h fight. If you don’t like something you read then move the f***k on and get over it don’t bite back at eachother and maybe rethink if you belong on a fan forum if your’re going to get off topic and turn everything’s into a “you hurt my feelings” and getting all political. I’ve just spent the last month working away without internet reception and come on here to get something half decent opinions and team info and I’m bombarded with this rubbish. Some of you blokes are a deadset disgrace.

Will Issako defend in the line or be more of a modern day fullback and be behind and following the ball?

Oh ffs why does every half decent discussion on here get turned into some 12 year old school girl b***h fight. If you don’t like something you read then move the f***k on and get over it don’t bite back at eachother and maybe rethink if you belong on a fan forum if your’re going to get off topic and turn everything’s into a “you hurt my feelings” and getting all political. I’ve just spent the last month working away without internet reception and come on here to get something half decent opinions and team info and I’m bombarded with this rubbish. Some of you blokes are a deadset disgrace.
Couldn't agree more. Coming on here makes me realize we have some of the worst supporters in the game.

Will Issako defend in the line or be more of a modern day fullback and be behind and following the ball?
I believe it was the man Boyd himself who started the trend of the fullback defending in the line. This trend is relatively new and only started two or three seasons ago as far as I recall.

Couldn't agree more. Coming on here makes me realize we have some of the worst supporters in the game.

Well, don't come on here then? :s

I get it can be frustrating reading some of this petty garbage between posters, and I find it frustrating too. But it's got nothing to do with being crap supporters, it's more to do with being passionate about the team and wanting to see success.

It'd be nice if some BHQ'ers toned it down occasionally, but I'm not having that anyone on here is a shit supporter.

Disagree. This page contains the more knowledgeable fans in the sport. Most are very intelligent and have unique viewpoints. Have you ever been in some of the fb groups? If not, you should have a gander at the official Bronco fb page or even the respondents on the BHQ page. Now that is where you will find the dumbest people on the planet, bar none. Sure, you will find some petty squabbles on here occasionally and they all eventually kiss and make up. It's all harmless.

Just wanna throw support behind this post. Well said. So many people getting butt hurt by different opinions or ways of expressing them. Who cares if one bloke reckons Boyd is being breastfed by Bennett. We are all still about broncs winning games. Plus if everyone agreed with each other on everything the discussions would get a little weird. But when ya don’t agree just state the fact and move on. No need to psycho analyse and admonish someone. We all have a right to freedom of speech and expression. But we also don’t wanna clog the forum with petty fors and backs when old mate Mighty just wants to hear how Isaako is going at the back or whatever. We can unite with different opinions and the same goal. Shit that got a bit more ranty than I planned. Almost a bit hypocritical.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • The Boss
  • ParraMania
  • Hurrijo
  • Fitzy
  • Cavalo
  • Astro
  • Foordy
  • MrRobot
  • BroncosAlways
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.