Biggest loss from this years roster

6.30 in the first 20.

6.30 in the next 40.

5.69 in the final 20.

18.29 all up per game.
So our starting forwards who are supposedly there for their defense at the start and end of games actually concede nearly double the points in their time on the field, while struggling to make more than 70m a game. No wonder we can't beat the good teams.

No. The final 20 is when we concede the least amount of points. We conceded an average of 5.69 points per game in the final 20. 1 try per game on average.

As for the injuries.. Quite a few of those caused by collisions.

Corvo did his job..

That's exactly my point. He did his job. That's it. We weren't wearing teams out through fitness and we may have scored more points in the final 20 mins but if the game was on the line we made stupid decisions or dropped off. A lot of those points were in the period where we got big wins against poor opposition and the game was over. And most of the injuries we got were fatigue-induced actually..

Whoever runs Melbourne's no injury program, we need to get on that. They have to be the most lucky club in the game injury wise, and I'm speaking over the last decade, not over a year or two.

We need to get the best guys in their respective fields from other clubs before this ridiculous off field cap comes in.

Whoever runs Melbourne's no injury program, we need to get on that. They have to be the most lucky club in the game injury wise, and I'm speaking over the last decade, not over a year or two.

agree completely ... Slater is obviously the exception to the rule

Hunt and Ese Ese, Hunt might have been bad at different points and in and out of form but he was a clutch player that got us out of tough situations at times. Ese Ese was improving and his size off the bench will be missed.

Slater was out for the last 2 years but Cameron smith has to be made of concrete, surely he's due an injury and when he does the storm will have a worse record then cowboys do without Thurston (around 30% I believe despite this run of form)

The fans, or those that have given up on 11 seasons of half assed performances and continued excuses for failure.

Or so the NRL will tell you!

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.