COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

Confirmed, Unanimous victory for Strickland and fully deserved. Izzy just looked way off and simply had no answers.

Strange performance by Izzy. Strickland was offering to just trade bombs the last 20 seconds, and while down Izzy didn't want to risk it. Strange.

Seeing some big upsets recently. Strickland and O'Malley a few weeks ago.

Seeing some big upsets recently. Strickland and O'Malley a few weeks ago.
I don't think that was really a big upset - O'Malley had some big hype around him leading in and while may not have been a betting favourite, a lot of people weren't surprised by him winning.

No idea what was up with Izzy today - very unlike him and Stricklands defence was unbelievable. Well deserving winner and Izzy skipping the press conference says to me that he was almost looking past Sean to DDP.

Sad to see Shoeyvasa beaten but awesome wins by Tafa and Pedro!

Best live event ever. (That I’ve been to)

As a huge Strickland fan, getting to meet him before the fight and then afterwards as champ, plus the Broncos messing up the Storm, this may be the best week ever.

Also getting leg kicked by Gaethje and choked out by Burns which he’s posted on Instagram, so I’m basically a UFC fighter at this point.

Broncos beating the Storm and Izzy getting beat by Strickland might just make this the best weekend for sports all year.

I don't think that was really a big upset - O'Malley had some big hype around him leading in and while may not have been a betting favourite, a lot of people weren't surprised by him winning.

No idea what was up with Izzy today - very unlike him and Stricklands defence was unbelievable. Well deserving winner and Izzy skipping the press conference says to me that he was almost looking past Sean to DDP.

Sad to see Shoeyvasa beaten but awesome wins by Tafa and Pedro!

O'Malley's hype has always been more around his persona than his ability. Sterling with his record at Bantamweight was a huge favourite in that fight. Suga hadnt really beaten anyone that decent apart from Yan. He was always going to have a chance against anyone though because he is capable of one punch KO's

O'Malley's hype has always been more around his persona than his ability. Sterling with his record at Bantamweight was a huge favourite in that fight. Suga hadnt really beaten anyone that decent apart from Yan. He was always going to have a chance against anyone though because he is capable of one punch KO's
Yeah and that Yan fight was so close too, which made it even bigger how he beat Aljo.

Best live event ever. (That I’ve been to)

As a huge Strickland fan, getting to meet him before the fight and then afterwards as champ, plus the Broncos messing up the Storm, this may be the best week ever.

Also getting leg kicked by Gaethje and choked out by Burns which he’s posted on Instagram, so I’m basically a UFC fighter at this point.
IMG 5181

Well ****, that escalated quickly!!

For the record, I never asked him - I said he can leg kick me and someone yelled out to choke me out. He asked which I prefer and I said he can choose.

The rest, is history! He’s such a legend.

Hodgo gives Cooper a touch up.

Barely recognised cooper with the extra weight.

Very high risk for volk. If he wins this he is well and truly the pound for pound of mma.
seems always ready lol wouldnt have been shocked if he wasnt doing a camp with oliveira dropping out in mind

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Stix
  • Galah
  • Bish
  • broncoscope
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • Santa
  • Swordfish
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.