OPINION Broncos are winning the 2023 NRL Premiership

The Storm falling to 5th would be brilliant. Can't see it happening though as they'll likely put 50 on the Titans this weekend, and Cronulla will only scrape past the Knights, if they win at all.
I tipped the Titans ;)

Also tipped the Dragons....

I tipped the Titans ;)

Also tipped the Dragons....
@Santa at the moment
Crystal Ball GIF by Fall Out Boy

Local word Luai needs surgery. Holding off for grand final chance, will play if they make it.

Hughes having scans and Pezet went off after 11 and iced his hammy for Easts and didn't come back.

Is this now the most wins we've ever had in a regular season?

Is this now the most wins we've ever had in a regular season?

no equal most ... when we beat the Storm on Thursday then it will be the most regular season wins (in a single season) in club history

Quite unbelievable we're in the situation to begin with, I thought top four would be a good season, get a home final, maybe if we turn up on the night we get to a prelim..

Here we are, one win away from the minor premiership. That doesn't change what I thought would be a good season but I certainly didn't expect us to be playing for the minor premiership in the last round of the season. There's a bit of 2015 about this, I remember Wayne saying he didn't think we were quite ready until we ventured into Sydney and beat Souths and that was the game that changed his opinion.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Culhwch
  • NSW stables
  • broncoscope
  • Bucking Beads
  • john1420
  • Aldo
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.