Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many Jarrods in the NRL.

Lloyd Perrett just got released by the Bulldogs we need to sign him up asap. Ps don't sook at me thanks. [emoji3]

Lloyd Perrett just got released by the Bulldogs we need to sign him up asap. Ps don't sook at me thanks. [emoji3]

For once, I think most agree with you. He'll be cheap and definitely worth it.

If he wants to come for 2017 I'd have him. It is looking increasingly likely we will won't have Napa (at least for 2017) so bolstering our prop stocks can only be a good thing.

For once, I think most agree with you. He'll be cheap and definitely worth it.

Aren't the dogs paying him 400k a year. Don't think they will want to pay too much of the excess seeing they are over the cap already.
Anyways, I heard manly are going to sign him. They must have had quite a bit of money to spend this year with all the players they have got

Just read that lodge is a free man and it could really open him up for an nrl return. I know he's a real hated man but he is looking for a return with the Broncos. I want the Broncos to take him under there wing and get him back to possible star he could be.

I think Lodge has already signed with a Q cup team for next year

Just read that lodge is a free man and it could really open him up for an nrl return. I know he's a real hated man but he is looking for a return with the Broncos. I want the Broncos to take him under there wing and get him back to possible star he could be.

He's signed with Redcliffe, but don't expect the NRL to register a contract for him anytime soon

no thanks the guy is a dumb as a mule. apart from him being a crazy psycho, remember when he wrote **** on his strapping tape for the nsw u20's? it's not the worst thing in the world but it gives you an insight into his head. avoid.

He has signed with a Broncos feeder club and has talked with Bennett.

Are you some sort of player agent? You know every player that is off contract and then know where and when they are signed.

It doesn't really matter. There is zero chance of him playing for ANY NRL side in 2017.

The NRL will not register his contract at the very least until the are satisfied he has reformed. And they will want at least 12 months to make that determination.

I do happen to read a lot when it comes to rugby league so yes I have a good understanding of player movements and signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• marw
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.