Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** me guys are we going to buy some big forwards or not

**** me guys are we going to buy some big forwards or not
Only if the right one comes on the market...

It's no good signing someone just because they are "big". If you do, you'll just end up with another Martin Kennedy.

I don't think there are any good big forwards available right now.

What's the news on the so called Ben Teo signing?

Only if the right one comes on the market...

It's no good signing someone just because they are "big". If you do, you'll just end up with another Martin Kennedy.

I don't think there are any good big forwards available right now.

None that are worth it, anyway.

I don't think we'll hear any signing news until January. Napa and Te'o would be dealing with the club as if they're superstars. I personally think Glenn out for Te'o is probably happening.

I don't think we'll hear any signing news until January. Napa and Te'o would be dealing with the club as if they're superstars. I personally think Glenn out for Te'o is probably happening.
You probably think it... haha why? You say it like you've pondered over evidence and are leaning to a particular deduction.

Or is it purely just wishful thinking haha cause there's no evidence to say it is happening what so ever.

Yeaaahhh i personally think me winning a billion dollars is probably happening.

Perhaps using the world probably implies too much weight to an unsupported fan wish

Lol, that's a new one. FB would run wild with this rumour despite it just being more baseless bullshit.

Based on what?

Guys, I think we might swap out Opacic for Inglis, Dodds for Napa and Arrow for Surgess. Might not hear about it though until the new year when Teo for Glenn is announced.

Raiders release Jarrod Kennedy to take up contact with another (unnamed) club..
Could be roosters??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Broncosarethebest
  • sooticus
  • Shane Tronc
  • Thelmus
  • BooKhaki
  • lynx000
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.