Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has that ever even been suggested anywhere

Nah it was just mentioned in passing in the post before mine. It would make sense for them to make a play for him if they have spare coin since they have lost Tamou and Hannant. Hopefully they end up with some ordinary plodder like McClean instead.

Nah it was just mentioned in passing in the post before mine. It would make sense for them to make a play for him if they have spare coin since they have lost Tamou and Hannant. Hopefully they end up with some ordinary plodder like McClean instead.

I was under the impression that it was in reference to grevsmuhl moving to Townsville

Thought you meant us ! Was hoping we would pick up any and all quality players. ..would love to hear we picked up a quality starting front rower and another benchy to relieve him ....

Thought you meant us ! Was hoping we would pick up any and all quality players. ..would love to hear we picked up a quality starting front rower and another benchy to relieve him ....

Haha , sorry . Should have been a bit clearer . am alsò hoping for a forward but i think the bench is covered

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.