Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moga is playing for a top tier team in the nrl, under one of the greatest coaches of all time, who gave him a shot when no one else would. He WONT LEAVE!
And earning 90K a season. He will jump at a pay rise somewhere/anywhere. Btw, he is on a one year contract with an option for a second. So officially, he isn't under contract.

Who is rated the highest out of our young backs Shibasaki, Pearson, Terupe, Seve, Isaako or Opacic?
On a side note whilst double checking the players names on Broncos.com.au, I noticed George Fai had lock under his position. Does he play lock?

Who is rated the highest out of our young backs Shibasaki, Pearson, Terupe, Seve, Isaako or Opacic?
On a side note whilst double checking the players names on Broncos.com.au, I noticed George Fai had lock under his position. Does he play lock?

Id prob say Shibasaki he looks very good, Him and Roberts in the centres would be dynamic in a couple years

Moga is playing for a top tier team in the nrl, under one of the greatest coaches of all time, who gave him a shot when no one else would. He WONT LEAVE!

None of that matter to a player who has had a ton of serious injuries if he gets a good offer to secure his financial future elsewhere. Not sure about anyone else on here, but i havent heard he has been refused an early release.

The proof doesnt have to be there for everyone to see, and people who might know something wont come out and say because it would break trust. Its not a done deal at all, but he is more than likely keeping his options open.

And earning 90K a season. He will jump at a pay rise somewhere/anywhere. Btw, he is on a one year contract with an option for a second. So officially, he isn't under contract.
It depends who's favour the contract is in. Given there was no guarantee heed play nrl this season i think the 2nd year option would be in broncos favour which means he is under contract until broncos decide to not activate it.

I hope he stays, he's improving each week and despite obvious flaws, has tremendous upside. For a guy on minimum wage it means we can spend the money elsewhere.

But if he goes, good for him. His biggest contract was probably while he was still a rookie at the Roosters, so if he can secure a decent contract somewhere then he needs to, and fast, because he's one leg injury away from laying bricks.

O'Dowd reporting Matt Lodge has signed a 2 year deal with Broncos.

I wonder what the NRL would have to say about that.. Considering they weren't even going to consider registering a contract yet.

O'Dowd reporting Matt Lodge has signed a 2 year deal with Broncos.
This guy makes things up.

[Edited for Privacy of the discussed member]

Last edited by a moderator:
[Privacy]

Quotes deleted post.

Where do you guys even hear his "rumours/reports"? Is he the fella that said he was related to GI?

twitter. Just type his name into your google searchbar.

Not just GI, pretty much every indigenous person to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Fozz
  • mieko
  • TimWhatley
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • Porthoz
  • broncos4life
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.