Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the opposite mate. I'm positive he will be.

I'm still thinking he is going to be lock. Wouldnt surprise me a such if he features in the centers, but long term he will be lock.

Glenn has a 3yr deal with the titans if he wants to leave

Glenn has a 3yr deal with the titans if he wants to leave
If the money is there he should take it. As the dominoes start to fall with our young forwards, it will be interesting to see what Wayne does.

On Tautau Moga, how come we never get see him interviewed. Never seen him interviewed before and just wondering if it something to do with Wayne

On Tautau Moga, how come we never get see him interviewed. Never seen him interviewed before and just wondering if it something to do with Wayne
It would hardly be a riveting interview, his vocab is limited.

Wayne tends to do that.

He wants the players to just focus on their footy, and not worry about anything else.

Apparently we are chasing Andre Savelio of Warrington Wolves, He is a 2nd rower
Has been likened to SBW

DEMAND FOR UK BIG MAN

Meet the next Englishman ready to make his mark in the NRL.

Andre Savelio is a backrower who English commentators have likened to Sonny Bill Williams and Private Ryan can reveal the Wests Tigers and Brisbane are chasing his signature.

The 22-year-old made his first grade debut in 2014 and has clocked up 50 Super League games across two teams, St Helens and Warrington.

It’s understood the Wolves are resigned to losing the 100 kilo worker as Savelio has indicated his desire to move to Australia and mix it in the premier competition.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...s/news-story/5f74128dda03f31ecc3fa365a8625457

Mmm, England coach, premier team, slightly less money most likely....no brainer if he receives good advice. Like I wrote elsewhere, if we lose some players I have faith WB and co will have hitherto unknown options

DEMAND FOR UK BIG MAN

Meet the next Englishman ready to make his mark in the NRL.

Andre Savelio is a backrower who English commentators have likened to Sonny Bill Williams and Private Ryan can reveal the Wests Tigers and Brisbane are chasing his signature.

The 22-year-old made his first grade debut in 2014 and has clocked up 50 Super League games across two teams, St Helens and Warrington.

It’s understood the Wolves are resigned to losing the 100 kilo worker as Savelio has indicated his desire to move to Australia and mix it in the premier competition.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...s/news-story/5f74128dda03f31ecc3fa365a8625457
I wonder if that is the same as the "English Billy Slater" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • lynx000
  • Midean
  • ezpz
  • Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • Broncos Maestro
  • BroncosMan
  • eggstar10
  • winslow_wong
  • broncotville
  • GCBRONCO
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • Galah
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.