Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
back that fucking statement up ****.

show me where i ever blame a lack of cap space on Kevvie

hell, show me where i ever said we had a lack of cap space ... because, i think you'll find i have repeatedly disagreed with Lockyers public statement on the issue
Boys boys calm down

back that fucking statement up ****.

hell, show me where i ever said we had a lack of cap space ... because, i think you'll find i have repeatedly disagreed with Lockyers public statement on the issue
Oh I just thought everything was Kevvies fault according to you.

giphy.gif

back that fucking statement up.

Lovely language! I thought the staff on here were meant to set a good example. Some of the staff on here act like children or trolls yet if others write similar stuff it gets removed or they're picked on. Don't shoot the messenger! Or shoot! whatever tickles ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
The staff are unpaid and just fans like you and I. I don’t think calling someone a **** or dick or tit or whatever really matters at the end of the day. As long as it isn’t a slinging match. Just because some members have a staff tag, doesn’t make them less human.
Ok then, you dumb **** take your nose out of their arse and go and suck their dick and stop being a tit! I'm just being human 🤣

He doesn't have a contract so it's uncertain if it'll come to standing him down.

he also hasn't been charged at this stage either.

since he hasn't got a contract, it'll be like the Hayne situation should he be charged ... i.e. no contract will be registered until the charges have been resolved

I don't believe the narrative that we don't have any money
Neither it’s literally impossible not too... Unless they’re has been updated contracts and other signings that haven’t been confirmed... Boyd just came off a 800k contract and the likes of kahu and a few others aren’t sticking around on the money they are on

The staff are unpaid and just fans like you and I. I don’t think calling someone a **** or dick or tit or whatever really matters at the end of the day. As long as it isn’t a slinging match. Just because some members have a staff tag, doesn’t make them less human.
You just proved his point even more about double standards but whatever... however I do agree they don’t need to be called out like that cause whilst they do have double standards they aren’t being paid and are just volunteering out of the love of the broncos and the forum

Ok just to clarify I didn't mean to disrespect the staffs brilliant effort to create this forum and the effort to continue running it. Only was pointing out the double standards of SOME staff. I reiterate SOME staff. I know we're all human.... Well I assume we're all human 🤣.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • achievedrap
  • Fatboy
  • ostin86
  • phoenix
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Manofoneway
  • Cavalo
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Broncorob
  • Manifesto
  • Dee
  • westy316
  • Santa
  • broncos4life
  • Midean
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.