Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little known? The bloke is everywhere.
Mate, it's the NRL. There's a whole world out there. I said he is a little journo, he's an NRL journo.. Doesn't even write about anything serious. It's a small sport.

Last edited:
I have a life mate. You expect me to know a little detail like that from a little NRL journo like Brent Read? Whats wrong with you anyway? Have you Sprojed your pants? Cheer up. I follow NRL for fun, not as a job... I shouldn't know everything and I don't claim to know everything. Would be nice if we could exchange info without being narky
I used to think I was quite childish, then I saw your attempt at insults and then I realised im quite mature and well balanced. I feel its going to be a long school holidays for your parents putting up with you.

Last edited:
I used to think I was quite childish, then I saw your attempt at insults and then I realised in quite mature and well balanced. I feel its going to be a long school holidays for your parents putting up with you.
Hmm you never answered if you wanted to come over for a play? Did you even ask your mum??

I mostly just talk about the Broncos while people make sly remarks about my character and opinion.. I ignore most of it.

Last edited:
You only make someone redundant if their work genuinely no longer needs doing, so again, this is classic Broncos.

If Paul White honestly came to the conclusion that the website isn't something that needs doing then it really does explain a great deal about why the club has been driven off a cliff both on and off field under his leadership.

I was being funny.

Yeah consider this another staff warning to keep the discussion on track.
I agree that people should focus on the content being written and they should not make it personal. It does derail the conversation. Thanks.

I would definitely consider recruiting Patrick Kaufusi.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 10850

I would definitely consider recruiting Patrick Kaufusi.

You remind me of the commentators back in the day when they had full blown Kangaroo Tours for three months. The whole year would be spent saying he’s on the plane to England every time someone scored a try. By Grand Final night and the team announcement 134 players were going.

Last edited:
I’ve seen him develop since he was at the Cowboys and have always believed he is a solid prop that can provide some steady go forward and make his tackles without a fuss.

I said I would consider him so that means I would at least have a meeting with him and see what his personality is like and if he would fit into the culture and group.

He could provide more for us than his price tag would suggest. Good value.

Any thoughts on why we shouldn’t consider him?

You remind me of the commentators back in the day when they had full blown Kangaroo Tours for three months. The whole year would be spent saying he’s on the plane to England every time someone scored a try. By Grand Final night and the team announcement 134 players were going.
You remind me of everyone else here that has nothing better to do than rip on me for no reason. It is really sad. Either comment on the actual topic I’m discussing or don’t comment at all. I think everyone is sick of it mate.

Last edited:
You remind me of everyone else here that has nothing better to do than rip on me for no reason. It is really sad. Either comment on the actual topic I’m discussing or don’t comment at all. I think everyone is sick of it mate.
Im fairly sure there is a reason.

There's only so many rescue animals you are allowed to take home from the shelter.

Any young pups on the horizon for the next star this year?
We have a lot of young pups in our squad. What position were you thinking?

I'd take Karmichael Hunt back for a year at the right money and then look to move him in to an assistant type role.

He was the best fullback in the game when he left. Was always a leader on the field even at a very young age, and you could never question his effort.

He might not make our best 17 but he could definitely teach Isaako and Niu a thing or two on good fullback play, and could slot in at 6 or centre easily.

I’ve seen him develop since he was at the Cowboys and have always believed he is a solid prop that can provide some steady go forward and make his tackles without a fuss.

I said I would consider him so that means I would at least have a meeting with him and see what his personality is like and if he would fit into the culture and group.

He could provide more for us than his price tag would suggest. Good value.

Any thoughts on why we shouldn’t consider him?
I just see him as a nothing player - he's made 9 apps since 2017. He's coming off an Achilles injury. We have limited spots on our roster and I don't see what value signing a bit part journeyman adds to our team.

I don't really care that he's a good bloke if he adds nothing to the side. I'm a good bloke and in no way suited to play for us - give me the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • Manlyman
  • Galah
  • Griffo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Maddy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Pablo
  • Locky24
  • The Don
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Spooky1013
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Manofoneway
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • pennywisealfie
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.