Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

I've actually been thinking more on this this morning in terms of Joffa. He must be frustrated at Wests and he is to good a player to not be in first grade, actually a symptom of all things wrong with that club. I reckon Wests would consider releasing him, he'd be a great pick up as a ready made middle whose best is origin level. Would be a fantastic money ball pick up and would be bringing one of our kids home.
nah, Offa fell off a cliff. If you can't crack the tigers it doesn't bode well for your career.

I'd be OK with Jeff's on a low, one year deal. If he can get better pay elsewhere he should take it.

Offa would be perhaps the biggest disappointment for me in a super start junior not going on with it. He had so much hype, 80min ball playing prop in juniors and looked good when he debuted but he never went on with it. Was destined to be a top class prop but now can’t make the tigers side 🤦‍♂️ bring him back on the cheap as depth

Offa would be perhaps the biggest disappointment for me in a super start junior not going on with it. He had so much hype, 80min ball playing prop in juniors and looked good when he debuted but he never went on with it. Was destined to be a top class prop but now can’t make the tigers side 🤦‍♂️ bring him back on the cheap as depth
Not sure we should hold the tiger’s team list selectors in much regard when it comes to being a metric of player ability

I've actually been thinking more on this this morning in terms of Joffa. He must be frustrated at Wests and he is to good a player to not be in first grade, actually a symptom of all things wrong with that club. I reckon Wests would consider releasing him, he'd be a great pick up as a ready made middle whose best is origin level. Would be a fantastic money ball pick up and would be bringing one of our kids home.

He was invisible for the tigers. He was OK for us previously and has gone downhill...
Joe was the Tigers best forward last year, and what they are doing with him this year makes absolutely no sense. I have a couple mates who are Tigers fans and they also have no idea why he isn't starting each week. Bloke is 100% a NRL starting forward.

It seems Walker could be on the outer at Roosters with the club going with Keary and Manu. Yes I know Walker has a few years left on his contract and we still have Reynolds for a few seasons. But if we can work something out and bring Walker here that's am amazing replacement for Reynolds.

It seems Walker could be on the outer at Roosters with the club going with Keary and Manu. Yes I know Walker has a few years left on his contract and we still have Reynolds for a few seasons. But if we can work something out and bring Walker here that's am amazing replacement for Reynolds.

I do like Sam, but i'm not sure he is leaving the Rorters to come here and play second fiddle to Arey.

Why would we sign him, and why would Roosters let him go? Keary will likely finish a year before Reynolds. Even if Walker plays reserve grade this year and next year, he'd be coming back into NRL as a 23-24yr old, and he has a lot to work on in his game. He isn't enough of an attacking threat at the moment to make up for his horrid defence.

Yes let's get offa back, while we are at it lets get TPJ and lodge back too. Maybe macca wants to come back and tackle bot for us for a season as well. Heck lets see if siebold is keen to come for a last hurrah now that we are getting the old band back together.

Joe was the Tigers best forward last year, and what they are doing with him this year makes absolutely no sense. I have a couple mates who are Tigers fans and they also have no idea why he isn't starting each week. Bloke is 100% a NRL starting forward.
I'd take Alex twal for a moderate contract well before offa for a small one. Twal with a good pack around him would be near rep level I think. Mclean would be a good quality get if on a moderate deal as well. Maybe wiremui Greig for cheap as well.

I'd take Alex twal for a moderate contract well before offa for a small one. Twal with a good pack around him would be near rep level I think. Mclean would be a good quality get if on a moderate deal as well. Maybe wiremui Greig for cheap as well.
I don't want to sign a prop that relies on other forwards to be good.

Wouldn't mind if we reached out to franklin Pele. He could fill in as an impact middle forward.

Joliffe could be a cheap and handy pick up in the Jensen mould.

Why would we sign him, and why would Roosters let him go? Keary will likely finish a year before Reynolds. Even if Walker plays reserve grade this year and next year, he'd be coming back into NRL as a 23-24yr old, and he has a lot to work on in his game. He isn't enough of an attacking threat at the moment to make up for his horrid defence.
Totally agree. Also not a perfect Reynolds replacement. I think Clifford is a better fit if we can convince him to return from England.

Rhyse Martin - Leeds Rhinos highlights (we need a good kicker)

Edwin Ipape - Leigh Centurions Hooker (possible hooker)

I know may of you all have suggestions as to who we should and shouldn't sign but I have every faith in Ikin and DD's (USB saved) program to come up with another couple of gems to match Jensen and big Marty.

That being said, If we could somehow pinch Davvy Moale from Souths or Leo Thompson from the Knights i'd be more than wrapped. Both of them are two up and coming superstars.

Rhyse Martin - Leeds Rhinos highlights (we need a good kicker)

Edwin Ipape - Leigh Centurions Hooker (possible hooker)

Martin is garbage. If he couldnt kick he wouldnt get a game. He's always gassed after 20 mins, which isnt great for a back rower.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Tim K
  • Browny
  • Santa
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Skyblues87
  • Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • broncs30
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • Aldo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.