Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

im sure Ikin and DD will not let us down on fleggs replacement
aggressive high impact forward and the right price is what im expecting
palasia replacement i hope will come from within

im sure Ikin and DD will not let us down on fleggs replacement
aggressive high impact forward and the right price is what im expecting
palasia replacement i hope will come from within
Almost sounds like Matt Lodge is the ideal candidate.

shit you would be all over that if you were ikin
My mail was that Haas contract value was fair and agreed - upon him to decide final word. We would probably have to drop some budget somewhere or play with concessions to make it work. Low possibility TBH.

My mail was that Haas contract value was fair and agreed - upon him to decide final word. We would probably have to drop some budget somewhere or play with concessions to make it work. Low possibility TBH.
wonder if the ol souths 'he is coming here to play a different position' is worth a shot lol

Not if it puts Mozer offside. Yes I'm cool with grabbing Hunt to play 9 but only if everyone is on the same page with it
probably better judges than me on here but you would think mozer would be at min that far away from being realistically a starting 9

likely QLD starting 9 this year 800k under the new cap would'nt be that bad tbh
I just dont see it for a bloke who will actually be 34 when he starts playing here. I dont think we have the cap to carry him tbh.

I just dont see it for a bloke who will actually be 34 when he starts playing here. I dont think we have the cap to carry him tbh.
need to roll the dice lol 800k for 2 years think the dragons paying him like 1.1 for the next 3 right?
not like he is a banged up 33

Pipedream while Kev is at the helm. There‘s no way we hire a gun hooker while Kev is this far into the good fight. What we have is what we get for now.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • Organix
  • Browny
  • bb_gun
  • Tim K
  • Galah
  • MrRobot
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • teampjta
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.