Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

Quite possibly. My views on Billy Walters are so mainstream and ubiquitous, it's possible I assimilated them from the masses. You pair might very well be pioneers in this stream of fan service.

As for Turpin, it all seems consistent with Sproj Sproj 's daily sermon that Uncle Nick can pick and choose whoever he wants regardless of price. He chose Jake Turpin, and yes, we can see it hurts.
Views shared by those that you called idiots the other week. Something I agree with by the way. The Facebook comment section isn’t really a beacon of intelligence, McHunt.

imagine this for 2025
8 Haas
10 Collins
11 Piakura
12 Riki
13 Carrigan
15 Willison
16 Te Kura
17 Baker
Last year of Reyno as well most likely.

1. Walsh
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Mariner/Cobbo
5. Cobbo/Mariner
6. Mam
7. Reynolds
8. Haas
9. Mozer
10. Collins
11. Piakura
12. Riki
13. Carrigan
14. Walters
15. Willison
16. Te Kura
17. Baker

😍

I know Foordy will disagree...but Sailor is a definite chance as Reyno succession plan. played halves juniours. debuted for dragmerge as a a half.

our best halves combo..KW AL never had a great long kicking game. Didnt have to. Score tries lol

its a thought

9 who cares just deliver a pass
gun halves..gun FB centres and wingers

forwards win yardage

defend your line lke there its a carton fine for any misssed tackles

seems a winning combo

Hunt won't be going to the Roosters or any other Sydney team. He's confirmed he's coming back to QLD.

Get on the phone, Kevvie.
Kevvie's playing possum over it in interviews. The Broncos are obviously interested but won't (admit to) colluding in a contract breach. We won't hear anything from the Broncos until the Dragons have released him.

With Hasler coach of the Titans next season I think their chances of getting hunt have improved.
Crazy Laugh GIF

Kevvie's playing possum over it in interviews. The Broncos are obviously interested but won't (admit to) colluding in a contract breach. We won't hear anything from the Broncos until the Dragons have released him.

We won't hear anything until he's signed a contract. That's how it usually goes.

With Hasler coach of the Titans next season I think their chances of getting hunt have improved.
They obviously think they have a premiership team at the moment bcos hasler is an immediate results type of coach. Sours quite quickly and tends to leave a club worse then what he started with in the long term, but if he can get you to a gf then it's worth it.

Holbrook was so shit. Even that year they made the finals and ppl were raving about him on here, they actually only won 11 games that year - you don't male finals with less than 12 wins every year, we had 13 last year and didn't make it!

I know Foordy will disagree...but Sailor is a definite chance as Reyno succession plan. played halves juniours. debuted for dragmerge as a a half.

our best halves combo..KW AL never had a great long kicking game. Didnt have to. Score tries lol

its a thought

9 who cares just deliver a pass
gun halves..gun FB centres and wingers

forwards win yardage

defend your line lke there its a carton fine for any misssed tackles

seems a winning combo
I don't think Sailor has any chance of replacing Arey tbh.

I reckon I have same chance as Sailor replacing Reyno at 7.

The only way Sailor at 7 would work (imo) is if you had a more game managing type 6 that was already comfortable doing alot of kicking etc.

We have a young 6 that is a support running, short kicking explosive 6.

Just don't see any way that combo would ever work with Ezra and Sailor.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.