Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2023

That’s awesome if it is the truth with Oatesy…

I’m sure Payne’s ‘life after football’ package has generously been offered to Sir Oates. All the bells and whistles. 2 new Kia’s and a media job too.

That’s awesome if it is the truth with Oatesy…

I’m sure Payne’s ‘life after football’ package has generously been offered to Sir Oates. All the bells and whistles. 2 new Kia’s and a media job too.

.................and a chicken sandwich, or is it upgraded to a parmy after you've been a one club Broncos player?

Its the size of the downgrade. He knows how the game works, he's willing to sacrifice to help keep the squad together and get some of the younger blokes better deals. He wasnt expecting to get shafted by the club.
Guys, I’m willing to help the club out and take a pay cut next year

Club: that’s great. We were thinking reducing it by 75%

I’m not suggesting @McHunt is Badel. Also not suggesting that Badel trolls this forum for any “inside information and leaks”.
All I am saying is…
Has anyone seen @McHunt or Petey Boy in the same room together?!

I’m not suggesting @McHunt is Badel. Also not suggesting that Badel trolls this forum for any “inside information and leaks”.
All I am saying is…
Has anyone seen @McHunt or Petey Boy in the same room together?!
If only this forum did have "inside information and leaks," rather than just rehash Peter Badel's latest stories.

The reason we know he doesn't scrape rumours from here is he hasn't linked every one of our players with the Roosters (because Uncle Nick) and got it wrong every time.

The said this on the channel 9 sport at about 6.40pm tonight.
Must be true then. I'm sure something he's posted in the last few months hasn't panned out. Keep digging and get back to us.

Tino is going to re-sign with the Titans on a lengthy deal.

So there goes that option

Yes, and Tino's agent confirmed that, but that's the extent of the story. Fifita only recently signed his contract so he must be reasonably happy with that. Tino is the face of the club. Why would he be unhappy? Just because you can leave doesn't mean you will.
Mystic McHunt calls it again.

What’s the $6m retention drive? Taupau and Madden?

these are the players mentioned in Badel's article.

the club has upgraded Pat Carrigan, Selwyn Cobbo, Jesse Arthars, Kobe Hetherington, Deine Mariner, Cory Paix, Corey Jensen and Tristan Sailor. plus signed Fletcher Baker

he also said:

"Madden is the 13th player to either re-sign or join the Broncos in the past 12 months"

Active Now

• bazza
  • Sproj
  • leon.bott
  • Swordfish
  • theshed
  • Santa
  • Old Mate
  • Financeguy
  • Maroon4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.